Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need help with Hyperspin Wheel mapping  (Read 1171 times)

hypergaming

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 04, 2022, 09:51:07 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Need help with Hyperspin Wheel mapping
« on: May 04, 2022, 07:20:59 pm »
Hi everyone!

wanted to ask for a little help with my Hyperspin set up, hopefully someone has a few minutes, it will be greatly appreciated. my friend game me a board with hyperspin and I知 trying to set it up.

All I need help with is to set up the Joystick and buttons so they work with the Hyperspin wheel, to be able to select game, search by letter,  exit hyperspin, etc.

I have connected my buttons like this:  Player 1: button 1 to Switch 1 on the iPac encoder. Player 2 to switch 2, Button 3 to Switch 3 etc. all the way to 6. The Player 1 Start button is connected to Start switch on iPac. Select/coin button is connected to Coin switch on iPac.

The player 1 Joystick works, Up, Down, Right, Left, and I知 also able to search games by letter but my player 1 buttons do not work. everything is grounded.

Player 2 nothing works.

hoping to make this easy or more clear, I知 attaching screenshots of what my buttons settings look like on on Panel View on the WinIpac software. and my control panel.

can someone tell me what needs to be done in order to get this working? do I need to assign functions on WinIpac or  Hyperlaunch? I know I知 using an older version of Hyperlaunch but I would rather try to see if I can make it work  with what I have.

I知 running Hyperlaunch version:  3.0.0.9
Hyperspin Version: 1.3.2.0
HyperHQ version: 1.3.0.0

if you can even send me a couple screenshots fill in with what values I should put according to my button layout, that would be awesome, thanks again!  :dunno