Main > Consoles

3DS - Some Questions...

<< < (4/4)

MrThunderwing:

--- Quote from: pbj on April 22, 2022, 07:16:32 pm ---Wait… wait…. The 3D sega master games are emulated in 3D on the 3DS?

--- End quote ---

Just Outrun 3D and I thiiiiink I saw Space Harrier 3D in there too - they're on Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives vol 1. They're sort of oddly hidden in the menu, you can't see them on the main game title selection screen, it's when you open up the option to change game from within another game you can suddenly see them. I never got to try out a pair of Master System 3D specs when I was a kid, so it's pretty cool actually getting to play Outrun 3D the way you were supposed to see it.

MrThunderwing:
I downloaded Retroarch yesterday and have now got MAME working on the N3DS XL (Chase HQ runs a bit slow, but all the classics like Shinobi, TMNT and Golden Axe run full speed). Today, I upgraded from the 4GB micro SD card that came with the machine to a 64GB one. I then followed a 5 minute tutorial on how to add NDS games to the console and have now transferred all the best titles from my regular DSi to the N3DS and made a fuckton more Virtual console GBA games to add. I've basically just filled the card with more games than I'm likely to ever play, just because, why not?

I've realised as well, I've basically made my R4 card enabled DSi and DS Lite redundant now (as I can play both NDS games and GBA title on the 3DS now), so guess they'll be ending up on eBay soon...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version