Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WTB P719 Neck board, K7600 chassis board, and security chip for STV  (Read 1374 times)

stan2323

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2023, 06:05:19 pm
  • Major Retired USS Enterprise Commanding
    • My home page
I am looking for a P719 neck board and a K7600 chassis board.  I think the monitor is good based on the picture below.  The lines roll on the camera but they seem to be just flicker a bit to the naked eye.  I am not sure what it is but I suspect the two items above.  When I  boot it on the LCD from the VGA port I get the game that comes up and the red box that said Not Authorized see picture below.  I suspect this is the chip in the picture below.  I moved the chip and tried to get better contact but that did not work.  I have found  a post where they said a police trainer chip worked in a STV. 
Careful what you wish for you may get it!!
There are 10 kind of people in the world those that understand binary and those that do not!!

stan2323

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2023, 06:05:19 pm
  • Major Retired USS Enterprise Commanding
    • My home page
Re: WTB P719 Neck board, K7600 chassis board, and security chip for STV
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 08:25:56 am »
No longer need the security chip. I think that is working when I boot through the megajamma board. It boots, you can add coins and play but no picture or guns. I took out the neck board and chassis board and took them to a local person that does repairs. They will be tested and re capped. One thing I noticed is when I discharged the monitor to remove the neck board I did not get the pop you normally do. I made sure to discharge a few time to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 08:37:03 pm by stan2323 »
Careful what you wish for you may get it!!
There are 10 kind of people in the world those that understand binary and those that do not!!