Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Atgames aimtrak light gun trigger not mapping  (Read 1793 times)

mickgrill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2022, 10:52:25 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Atgames aimtrak light gun trigger not mapping
« on: March 16, 2022, 09:23:48 pm »
Good day,

I hope someone can help me with my issue. I have an aimtrak light gun and an Atgames legends Ultimate cabinet. I setup my aimtrak on my pc first ensuring the buttons were mapped according to pdubs tutorial and verified the settings were saved. When I hook my gun up to the cabinet and calibrate it, the calibration works fine and the gun tracks great. When I go to use it in any game the trigger doesn't work. The trigger does work as an action button however doesn't fire in game. When I go under adv settings and try to manually map the trigger, instead of registering as "Gun 1 B1" it's registering as "kbd P1 B1". I've tried the gun in both the 2.0 and 3.0 USB ports and reconfigured it with the Ultimarc utility, however, nothing is getting the trigger to be recognized as "Gun 1 B1".

Any help would be appreciated. I'm sure it's something stupid I'm doing or missing.

Thanks.