Main > Consoles

Joe Montana Football for SEGA Genesis

(1/2) > >>

pbj:
So, things have gotten a bit weird around here and I bought a crate of Genesis sports game cartridges.

But, hey, one of them was Joe Montana Football. A game I bought for $5 when it was brand new and a department store was shutting down.

I used to impress people with this title screen and the clear “welcome to joe Montana football” speech.  I suspect that sample is half the rom.  It always bummed me out other speech on genesis games wasn’t this clear.

So, we figured out a long, long time ago that you always did field goal block on defense and deep pass on offense.  And you always picked LA.

And, hey, I haven’t played this game in 30 years and the muscle memory is correct!

Anyway, a very simple game but it’s still fun.  I will figure out a plan for the other 43 cartridges…

bobbyb13:
My word...
Weird is right I suppose?

Where the hell did you get all those in one shot anyway?

And hopefully they were within the aforementioned proper $ value range?

Zebidee:
Red gain on your TV seems a little high, I've noticed this on a few of your screenshots. Always hard to be sure with pics. Unless this is a Genesis thing? 

pbj:
The red on that game seems particularly high, and it photographed even stranger.

Malenko:

--- Quote from: pbj on March 03, 2022, 06:17:36 am ---The red on that game seems particularly high, and it photographed even stranger.

--- End quote ---
I tried to play Montana II but Shiboni 3 fired up :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version