Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Howto videos for a CNC scratch build of a Zoo Keeper (classicarcadecabinets.com)  (Read 2537 times)

bdn103

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 05, 2023, 09:29:59 pm
    • Classic Arcade Cabinets - FREE arcade cabinet build plans, printable PDFs and CNC plans
Hello everyone,

Just as an FYI, I am making a set of YouTube videos on doing a Zoo Keeper scratch build using the plans from www.classicarcadecabinet.com. I am 4 videos in and probably have two more before the cabinet is completed. I'm not a youtube person, but hopefully they will provide some value and help answer the questions I regularly receive. Obviously, this isn't my thing, but if you have suggestions for other things to cover, please lmk. I will also do a video or two on using the plans with a CAD viewer and how to cut a cabinet using paper plans.... since that covers most of the questions I receive. Anyway, these are the first 4.

Video 1 using the website

Video 2 Organizing the CNC files

Video 3 Creating Tool Paths

Video 4 Cutting the Cabinet

Thanks
Brian