Main > Forum/Website Discussion

Email for PM's

<< < (2/3) > >>

wp34:
Could it be related to Gmail?

Not sure how to turn Gmail off and on again.   ;D

Hoopz:
I get notifications from a few threads here still.  I just turned on notifications for this thread so I'll post if I get one or not.

PL1:
I don't think gmail is one of the providers that Saint mentioned here as flagging arcadecontrols emails as spam.

The "turn it off and on again" joke was about changing that profile setting and changing it back to see if that fixes it.
- It probably won't work, but it can't hurt to try.   :lol

Scott
EDIT: It's not an issue with gmail.   :banghead:

--- Quote from: Hoopz on February 02, 2022, 03:58:28 pm ---I get notifications from a few threads here still.

--- End quote ---

Hoopz:
I flipped everything off and back on. Even waited close to 30 seconds. If you or wp34 reply here, I'll see if I get the thread notification.

I do know I got notified the last time the stickied Favorite FE thread in Software was replied to.

PL1:

--- Quote from: Hoopz on February 02, 2022, 05:44:18 pm ---I flipped everything off and back on. Even waited close to 30 seconds. If you or wp34 reply here, I'll see if I get the thread notification.

--- End quote ---
Here you go.   :cheers:

--- Quote from: Hoopz on February 02, 2022, 05:44:18 pm ---I do know I got notified the last time the stickied Favorite FE thread in Software was replied to.

--- End quote ---
Test posted there, too.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,84933.msg1751782.html#msg1751782

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version