Main > Artwork

Old Artwork- Hexagons, Black and Blue 70/80s arcade characters

(1/1)

rbarr110:
I posted in my build thread but posting here probably makes more sense.  Looking for the artwork on my old CP from about 15 years ago.  Photo of teh artwork below.  I added the circles/lines around the trackball and buttons, but hoping to find the background image again.
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,166063.msg1751269.html#msg1751269

menace:
This was called "fusion" I think--I have a full size jpg of it but no vector art. 

Zebidee:
How about this - still a jpg, but at 8000x7963, and includes all of the image from top to bottom.

I did a fair bit of work with this image, well over a decade ago, to make it sharper, colours clearer and to deepen the background blacks.

Have attached both the enhanced version and a non-enhanced version with "ARCADE CLASSICS" overlaid (was how I got it). Enjoy!

EDIT: Realised these are lower-res versions - I will try to upload the higher res versions if server allows.

Zebidee:
How about this

Zebidee:
Here is a modded cool neon version I made up some help from a mate. I really like it. Can't remember what we did or what software tools were used. I have this as a BMP file but it is freakin' huge (186mb). smaller JPG attached for reference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version