Software Support > GroovyMAME

Sharpness Groovymame y GroovyArcade vs MVS

(1/4) > >>

luiser2612:
Good afternoon fellow forum members.
I don't know if anyone has this problem, well it's not a problem, I made the query a long time ago, but they didn't give me an answer.

With Groovymame or GroovyArcade I get native resolutions, the scanlines are visible and everything, but there are times when I see the image as pixelated, for example some artifacts but for example I put an MVS board with a 16 in 1 game from Neogeo and the image is seen with Scanlines and everything but it looks smoother, prettier, I would like to know why it is, and if there is any way to make the Groovy look like this.

The scan lines in original arcades I notice much less, the image looks smoother, as if it had a slight filter. With groovy I see everything more pixelated, and the perception of the image is lost more. It is noticeable more than anything in 224 p games
Hopefully some connoisseur understands me, and can solve the question

OverRide:
What is the CRT and how is it connected?

I have a newer flat Sharp CRT TV using component as input and the image is a little to crisp for me. At least in comparison to the arcade monitors or my PVM I have. I turn down the sharpness in the menu and it helps a bit.

Substring:
What TV/monitor ? Got pictures ?

luiser2612:

--- Quote from: OverRide on January 25, 2022, 04:36:46 pm ---What is the CRT and how is it connected?

I have a newer flat Sharp CRT TV using component as input and the image is a little to crisp for me. At least in comparison to the arcade monitors or my PVM I have. I turn down the sharpness in the menu and it helps a bit.

--- End quote ---

It is connected by a Jamma card and then by VGA to the PC

luiser2612:

--- Quote from: Substring on January 26, 2022, 04:42:55 am ---What TV/monitor ? Got pictures ?

--- End quote ---
The monitor is a generic 26-inch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version