Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

How to use an a-pac?

<< < (7/7)

bobbyb13:
You need to commit some energy to reading Andy's details on the Ultimarc website.

Members here already have done everything for you except for driving to your house with a board and installing it for you.

sirgubster9:

--- Quote from: bobbyb13 on January 21, 2022, 10:49:57 am ---You need to commit some energy to reading Andy's details on the Ultimarc website.

Members here already have done everything for you except for driving to your house with a board and installing it for you.

--- End quote ---

Sorry Bobby I did feel like I was frustrating the forum my apologies. I did fully read pretty much Andy's entire website and it all made pretty good sense. Originally I was just confused about how to wire things up since I didn't feel like my cabinet setup had the pot wires just ready to go. And then after that I was just super confused about all the coding and programing that people where talking about. I didn't do a very good job of keeping everything concise. I do appreciate all your guys help and all the info. I am definitely much more confidant now on getting this thing to happen. Thanks again to every one and sorry again for taking up so much of all of your guys time.

bobbyb13:
No worries here.

Just spend some time with what is in this thread and the machine in front of you and you'll get it.

It WILL take some time though.
This type of info is dense reading at first for sure.

If you have questions after you have gotten into it you will certainly get direction where needed.

You have all the info now though, so time to jump in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version