Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: JVL Echo - Advert GUI Mode  (Read 2792 times)

Gamer99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 09, 2022, 11:33:40 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
JVL Echo - Advert GUI Mode
« on: January 09, 2022, 11:33:40 am »
I just acquired a JVL Echo and noticed the ‘Advert GUI Mode’ when I click Show Mode from the main screen. It pops up a few food advertisements down the left and has a song title across the bottom. Is there any way to edit this content or is it a relic from itouchnet that is no longer editable?  Also, is there any way to add additional images to the full screen ads that can be created in Set-up?  I’d like to add my pub’s logo but didn’t know if it was possible. Thanks!

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 08:34:20 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: JVL Echo - Advert GUI Mode
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 11:37:30 am »
yeah, if you dig into the service menu it has a link to the ad creator program, there you can clear out the pages and they wont display anymore.

i don't have one here to tell you exactly how to get there, otherwise i would.... but it's in the operator menu. (press the button on the inside of the machine to bring up the main menu.)