Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade 1up - Centipede 2022  (Read 3124 times)

negative1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 04:06:51 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Arcade 1up - Centipede 2022
« on: January 04, 2022, 12:19:03 pm »
https://arcade1up.com/collections/ces-2022-announcements/products/atari-legacy-arcade-machine-centipede%C2%AE-edition

3 buttons per side, and volcano buttons

Ready to have a retro BLAST at home anytime, no quarters required? Arcade1Up’s Atari Legacy CENTIPEDE® Edition game machine includes a phenomenal line up of 14 games, in this gorgeous cabinet that includes a matching riser and light-up marquee.

What a game list this is…FOURTEEN classic Atari titles! Centipede®, Millipede ®, Asteroids ®, Asteroids Deluxe, Major Havoc ®, Missile Command ®, Akka Arrh, Crystal Castles ®, Tempest ®, Gravitar ®, Liberator, Space Duel (1 Player), Super Breakout ®, and Lunar Lander ®. ALL included.

Switch up to any included game at will, with the easy to navigate on-screen menus. And for the first time in an Arcade1Up Legacy machine, see how your skills rank with online WiFi leaderboards!

Iconic arcade games. Pop culture imagery that has stood the test of time. Nostalgia that transcends generations. We call this the “Legacy Edition” for a reason…make that many reasons!

Features:

Form factor that emulates for the first time the shape of the original classic CENTIPEDE® arcade cabinet
WiFi Leaderboards for the first time in an Arcade1Up Legacy game machine
Real feel arcade controls
Light-up 1P & 2P volcano buttons
Custom Riser
Light-Up Marquee
Molded Coin door
Includes 14 classic Atari games
Specifications:

17" Color LCD screen
Assembled Dimensions: 22.85” D x 18.90” W x 57.80” H
Box dimensions 48.0” H x 7.0” D x 24.0” W
Weight: 67.76 lbs
Adjustable Volume
Clear Deck Protector
Anti-Tip Over Strap

will be getting this one.

later

negative1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 04:06:51 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Arcade 1up - Centipede 2022
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 08:46:39 am »
up for preorder at arcade 1up and bestbuy $499

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade1up-atari-legacy-centipede-edition-with-riser-lit-marque-arcade/6507995.p?skuId=6507995

Ready to have a retro BLAST at home anytime, no quarters required? Arcade1Up’s Atari Legacy CENTIPEDE Edition game machine includes a phenomenal line up of 14 games, in this gorgeous cabinet that includes a matching riser and light-up marquee.

What a game list this is…FOURTEEN classic Atari titles! Centipede, Millipede, Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, Major Havoc , Missile Command , Akka Arrh, Crystal Castles, Tempest, Gravitar, Liberator, Space Duel (1 Player), Super Breakout, and Lunar Lander. ALL included.

Switch up to any included game at will, with the easy to navigate on-screen menus. And for the first time in an Arcade1Up Legacy machine, see how your skills rank with online WiFi leaderboards!

Iconic arcade games. Pop culture imagery that has stood the test of time. Nostalgia that transcends generations. We call this the “Legacy Edition” for a reason…make that many reasons!

Features:
Form factor that emulates for the first time the shape of the original classic CENTIPEDE arcade cabinet, WiFi Leaderboards for the first time in an Arcade1Up Legacy game machine, Real feel arcade controls, Light-up 1P and 2P volcano buttons, Custom Riser, Light-Up Marquee

later

leapinlew

• Some questionable things going on in this room with cheetos
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 19, 2024, 06:19:27 pm
Re: Arcade 1up - Centipede 2022
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 01:19:25 pm »
Good looking machine. I wish they would've went with a 19". I've been extremely happy with the upgrade to my Tempest with the 19".

I like that they fixed the button placement. That was clearly a mistake on the original cabinets.