Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

Arcade 1up - Killer Instinct Pro Series [Fullsize] 2022

(1/2) > >>

negative1:
https://arcade1up.com/products/ki-pro

With its increased size over standard Arcade1Up game machines, the PRO SERIES features a new 19” LCD screen that provides a 5:4 arcade aspect ratio​, with stunning vibrancy, contrast​, and viewing angles​. Upgraded speakers​ and speaker grills accentuate every strike executed.

For retrogaming “control freaks,” the PRO SERIES features upgraded joysticks and more generous spacing between components that improves precision​.

And yeah, Arcade1Up’s already gorgeous game machines get next-level aesthetics with the PRO SERIES. Eye-popping faux chrome trim runs around the cabinet edges, and a cosmetic 3D molded coin door​ with light-up coin slots for 1-2 player start really drives that nostalgia home. And of course, an upgraded light-up marquee is a fighting game beacon clear across the room.

Arcade1Up has you in professional fight-ready shape, with the Killer Instinct™ PRO SERIES home arcade game machine!

Specifications:

Wifi (Online Multiplayer)
Flush Cabinet Design stands at 67.5” Tall!
19” LCD Screen
Upgraded Lit Marquee
Suzohapp Joysticks and Buttons
Upgraded Speakers and Speaker Grills
Clear Deck Protector
Molded coin door with light-up coin slots for 1-2 player start.
Faux Metal T-Molding
Faux Arcade1up badge
Licensed Swivel Stool with Back Rest
Licensed Anti-fatigue mat included
Licensed Tin Sign 18” x 24”
Games:

KILLER INSTINCT™
KILLER INSTINCT 2™
BATTLETOADS™ ARCADE
BATTLETOADS 8 BIT
BATTLETOADS 16 BIT

later

nitrogen_widget:
you said they couldn't make full sized cabinets because of licensing (which makes zero sense BTW) yet here is a full sized cab.

leapinlew:

--- Quote from: nitrogen_widget on January 07, 2022, 10:31:08 am ---you said they couldn't make full sized cabinets because of licensing (which makes zero sense BTW) yet here is a full sized cab.

--- End quote ---

I'm going to say I agree with you. The size was always rumored to be licensing and cost related. The price on this cabinet is supposed to be $1,000, so the price seems to have jumped considerably - maybe that's to account for some additional licensing?

They've had some success in the home arcade market - perhaps they are able to work out some better licensing deals?

I don't know. I'm not their target customer.

negative1:

--- Quote from: nitrogen_widget on January 07, 2022, 10:31:08 am ---you said they couldn't make full sized cabinets because of licensing (which makes zero sense BTW) yet here is a full sized cab.

--- End quote ---

Thats still true.

We won't know the full details until they specify how this is going to work.

Will it still be an assemble it yourself, or buy it prebuilt.

That makes the difference.

later

negative1:

--- Quote from: leapinlew on January 07, 2022, 03:52:01 pm ---

--- End quote ---

I'm going to say I agree with you. The size was always rumored to be licensing and cost related. The price on this cabinet is supposed to be $1,000, so the price seems to have jumped considerably - maybe that's to account for some additional licensing?

They've had some success in the home arcade market - perhaps they are able to work out some better licensing deals?

I don't know. I'm not their target customer.

--- End quote ---

there is no price yet. only a price range.

later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version