Main > Everything Else

Heads up for Transformers collectors Scourge is available for retail on Amazon

(1/5) > >>

Howard_Casto:
Use this link:

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Toys-Studio-Voyager-Class/dp/B08KYFQ3WP/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3DXS2EAQJBMOC&keywords=studio+series+scourge&qid=1640746832&refinements=p_n_availability%3A2661601011%2Cp_85%3A2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&sprefix=studio+series+scourge%2Caps%2C70&sr=8-1

Now click on the other buying options and strangely amazon.com itself is selling him for retail, to be shipped in a month or so.  I've been loving the war for cybertron line, but some of these figures have been damn near impossible to get at a reasonable price and scourge is one of them.   Yes I know he's just a darker sweep but that's beside the point.  ;)

MrThunderwing:
Hey Howard, I hadn't realised you were into collecting Transformers. I'm a huge G1 Transformers fan, but I don't really tend to collect much these days just 'cause I'm a bit limited space-wise where I live. Those super movie-accurate Studio Series 86 figures look so damn nice though, I couldn't help but purchase a few. Super impressed with just how big the Slag figure is. I might just have to add Scourge to the collection...

yotsuya:
Since we’re posting toys, I just got this:

Maximillian will be here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wp34:

--- Quote from: yotsuya on February 18, 2022, 02:10:02 pm ---Since we’re posting toys, I just got this:

--- End quote ---

Very nice.  I have the soundtrack going through my head now just from looking at that picture.   :cheers:

MrThunderwing:

--- Quote from: yotsuya on February 18, 2022, 02:10:02 pm ---Since we’re posting toys, I just got this:

--- End quote ---

Ooooh, nice, didn't even know you could get The Black Hole toys. Maximilien scared the absolute bejesus out of me when I was a kid. That robot was so f'n sinister.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version