Main > Everything Else

Christmas Presesnts 2021

(1/3) > >>

Vigo:
Kicking this off a bit before Christmas, in case there are some good gift ideas in the mix that can be shared. So --

What are you giving?

What are you getting (that you know about already)?

Any clever gifts this year?

Anyone doing anything unique to celebrate?

Bonus points if anyone some awesome lights/decor to share.

javeryh:
The older my kids get the harder they are to buy stuff for.  They like to run so they are getting some fancy watches they asked for.  Even the little one only asked for Robux for Roblox - I might as well light my money on fire.  I bought a PS5 a few months ago and my wife is going to wrap it up for me for Christmas morning with a bunch of games... I bought myself a 77" LG C1 last week because I needed a 4K TV for the PS5. 

Nothing really creative and nothing unique this year... well, I am building 2 cabs for my nieces and nephews so I guess that's something.

pbj:
I bought a Google Stadia because it’s not Christmas without a game system under the tree and I’m not convinced on PS5 or XboxWhatever yet.  It was like $20 with a game and I wanted a Chromecast for one of my old TVs anyway.  I’ve briefly played it on a web browser on my potato PC and we are damn close to the end of consoles.

Everyone else is getting high quality consumables.  I give up on being thoughtful.

:cheers:

wp34:
We only have one kid left at home and they are now officially all out of their teens.  So Christmas will be a lot more subdued this year.  My daughter has us searching for vinyl records and my youngest wants actual physical CD's so that is fun.

wp34:

--- Quote from: pbj on December 15, 2021, 10:55:26 pm ---I bought a Google Stadia because it’s not Christmas without a game system under the tree and I’m not convinced on PS5 or XboxWhatever yet.  It was like $20 with a game and I wanted a Chromecast for one of my old TVs anyway.  I’ve briefly played it on a web browser on my potato PC and we are damn close to the end of consoles.

Everyone else is getting high quality consumables.  I give up on being thoughtful.

:cheers:

--- End quote ---

Does the Stadia play games you already own for Android or do you have to purchase Stadia-specific games?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version