Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Rowe AMI R-80  (Read 2998 times)

Ron

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 27, 2023, 11:22:09 am
  • Started life as a pinball/juke/vending machine mec
Rowe AMI R-80
« on: December 09, 2021, 09:30:13 am »
I have a Rowe AMI R-80 juke that I refurbished and is working well. I have acquired a WRA-200 Wallette (wall box) and a Stepper unit that looks either like a CGA or CGC Stepper. Can anyone tell me if these are compatible with the R-80? It looks like they are but I don't know the difference between the CGA and CGC Steppers. Also, Can anyone tell me how to connect the Wallette to the Stepper? The Stepper has a card edge connector that I assume connects to the Juke mother board and a 3 condiuctor cable hanging out with white, black and green wires which I assume are for 120VAC. Everything on the Juke is original (Credit computer, Coin shoots and switches, amp amp etc) except the fluorescent side lights (replaced with LEDs). Any help with this winter project would be appreciated.
1971 Williams Jackpot Pinball, 1976 Rowe AMI R-80 Juke Box, 1980 Bally One Armed Bandit, 1950 Chevy Pickup 3100, 1965 MGB MKI, and a 2021 Tesla Model S - and the day has just begun...