Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Megatouch Maxx Ruby cd images  (Read 4717 times)

supraguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 08, 2022, 08:37:33 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Megatouch Maxx Ruby cd images
« on: November 07, 2021, 11:13:32 am »
Looking for some help.  My hard drive died on my Megatouch Ruby system, and I am looking for the cd images to get it back up and running.  I did download them, but there seems to be issues with the 2nd cd.  I've tried redownloading, and burning at the slowest speed, but as soon as I insert it, the Megatouch errors out and prompts to restart the install.  Does anyone have another image file I could try?  Or any suggestions?  I've tried multiple cd/dvd drives with no luck.  The first cd seems to go fine, (which shows 68% of the install complete) but then when I put the second disc in, it errors out almost instantly and doesn't give me the option to try another disc.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 11:35:46 pm by PL1 »

Megatouchmike

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:04:32 am
Re: Megatouch Maxx Ruby cd images
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 07:16:27 am »
Hopefully you didn't "donate" to that one site to get the images. Send me a Google drive link and I'll upload a drive image or ISOs for you, your choice

supraguy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 08, 2022, 08:37:33 pm
Re: Megatouch Maxx Ruby cd images
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 02:41:41 pm »
PM sent