Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: CRT EMUDRIVER ON 2 GRAPHICS CARD ?  (Read 4127 times)

Idhess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 01, 2023, 01:23:54 pm
  • I only consume 15kHz signals
CRT EMUDRIVER ON 2 GRAPHICS CARD ?
« on: October 29, 2021, 12:38:14 pm »
Hi ! I have 2 graphics cards in my computer, a Radeon HD 5450 and a Radeon RX 550, I tried to install CRT Emudriver on both, but it looks like they're cancelling each other.
I installed CRT Emudriver on the HD 5450 and then I tried to install it on the RX 550, but when I did that it uninstalled CRT Emudriver from the HD 5450.
So I tried to do the reverse but I got a BSOD and I had to reinstall Windows. Does anyone here have an idea to make it work?

Zebidee

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:18:11 pm
Re: CRT EMUDRIVER ON 2 GRAPHICS CARD ?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 06:38:50 pm »
AFAIK you can't do CRTEMU driver for 2 different Radeon cards at the same time. The CRTEMU drivers required are different but would likely demand the same PC resources.

What is your usage case? Why do you need to run CRTEMU on two different cards? There may be other ways to do what you want.

I think some people may have had success running ATI/Radeon + NVidia GPUs together, but obviously you'd only have CRTEMU on the ATI/Radeon.
Check out my completed projects!

abispac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:02:55 pm
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 03:23:26 pm »
Hi ! I have 2 graphics cards in my computer, a Radeon HD 5450 and a Radeon RX 550, I tried to install CRT Emudriver on both, but it looks like they're cancelling each other.
I installed CRT Emudriver on the HD 5450 and then I tried to install it on the RX 550, but when I did that it uninstalled CRT Emudriver from the HD 5450.
So I tried to do the reverse but I got a BSOD and I had to reinstall Windows. Does anyone here have an idea to make it work?
Not posible, the only way to achieve this, is using two cards of the same kind. either two hd5450s or two rx550s. Ive tried, bileve me.

Idhess

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 01, 2023, 01:23:54 pm
  • I only consume 15kHz signals
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 03:26:38 pm »
Sorry for the really late reply but yeah, it's been months since I have a r7 240 along with my rx 550 and since they use the same driver it works marvelously now.