Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: For Sale - Empty Twin Racing Cabinets (Greater Seattle Area)  (Read 3253 times)

Hadeys

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 08:36:03 pm
For Sale - Empty Twin Racing Cabinets (Greater Seattle Area)
« on: October 02, 2021, 06:54:08 pm »
Hello,

I have a pair of driving style cabinets that I was attempting to build some kind of racing simulator around, but I’ve had it for years and just don’t have the time or space to continue with it. The cabinets were originally Sega Wing War. I have the marquee and a bunch of miscellaneous parts, such as pedals, shifters, and a happ wheel. I also have the immersion force feedback board that is often used for connecting real arcade force feedback wheels to a PC.

I’m in the greater Seattle area, please DM me if you’re interested.

Thanks,
Daniel