Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

Arcade 1up - 3 New Partycades - Galaga, Defender, Super Pac,Ms Pac40thC

<< < (3/3)

negative1:
Order placed for Defender and Galaga Partycades.

Should be here by the 19th.

later

negative1:
breakdown of the super pac-man partycade:

later

Dallas Starr:
So I just received a new Defender Partycade. Is it normal to already have other people's high scores in all the games? And also, I cannot clear the high scores. Once I go to do this, they are all back just as soon as I return to the game again.

The unit looks kind of used. It had a plastic film screen protector that I peeled off, but the screen has some scratches and particles of something on the INSIDE, and the cabinet itself has some scuffs on it. It just doesn't look "new".

Mostly, I'd just like to be able to clear the high scores from the games.

negative1:

--- Quote from: Dallas Starr on November 30, 2021, 04:54:47 pm ---So I just received a new Defender Partycade. Is it normal to already have other people's high scores in all the games? And also, I cannot clear the high scores. Once I go to do this, they are all back just as soon as I return to the game again.

The unit looks kind of used. It had a plastic film screen protector that I peeled off, but the screen has some scratches and particles of something on the INSIDE, and the cabinet itself has some scuffs on it. It just doesn't look "new".

Mostly, I'd just like to be able to clear the high scores from the games.

--- End quote ---

Yes, they all come with default high scores, thats how it was in the arcades.

later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version