Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Not Alwd HT ?  (Read 3892 times)

Keats

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 12, 2021, 03:59:36 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Not Alwd HT ?
« on: August 08, 2021, 04:17:58 pm »
8/8/21
Does anyone have a list of the messages that can be displayed on the Rowe Ami CD-100 juke box?

I'm now getting a message "Not Alwd HT" when I try to play a specific disk. I know that it's initialized and I've played it before, but now I can't get the album to play.
It's set up to play free songs and free albums.

I did a restore to factory settings a couple weeks ago and reinitialized all the disks. I then reset the Free Play settings for songs and albums.

I have no idea what the HT stands for. I know that NI means :"Not Initialized" and AO means that the disk is "Locked out" but HT ????

Seems like everytime I get it playing the way I want it, something else changes in the CCC and I'm back to redoing the settings again.
I'm still trying to find a video or photos of the Title Page adjustment procedure. So far, no one has replied to that one...

Thanks,
Keats

Phoenix Az.