Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: .234 ITS Games stuck on boot with GM (BBHCOTW, GTFORE06, CARNKING)  (Read 2300 times)

Endprodukt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 14, 2023, 12:54:43 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi there

Updated to the latest version and there is problems with ITS Games that have a resolution setting in the dip switch (Medium, Low and Alt-Low). The game will get stuck during boot on the "please wait, initializing" screen. GM itself doesn't crash but the game will stay there. I tested this in a couple of games, you find the verbose file in the attachments.

The only way to overcome this is by going to the dip settings, then simply switch to low resolution and back to medium, then reset (NOT with F3. If you do that, the game will stop even earlier at "Disk load completed").

This is a GM problem as it doesn't happen with vanilla Mame.

Any ideas? :)

Best regards

Endprodukt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 14, 2023, 12:54:43 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: .234 ITS Games stuck on boot with GM (BBHCOTW, GTFORE06, CARNKING)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 12:12:06 pm »
Please close. It seems like I didn't delete the NVRAM files for those games. Sorry for the fuzz.