Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: GPU pulled from a CRT-Emudriver setup  (Read 1119 times)

deezdrama

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2021, 12:18:47 am
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,146268.0.html
GPU pulled from a CRT-Emudriver setup
« on: July 30, 2021, 11:11:20 pm »
So a year or so back I setup an R9 380 to run on CRT-emudriver. For space reasons I had to dismantle that setup and used the PC with another graphics card for another purpose.

Can the R9 380 I pulled from the setup be sold or will it be in a 15kHz mode for the buyer  :laugh2:
As far as I remember I only installed the custom drivers on the system level and didnt flash any custom firmware or anything... correct?

Just want to make sure its safe to sell.
Thanks

psakhis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:09:31 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: GPU pulled from a CRT-Emudriver setup
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 03:03:26 am »
Hello, your GPU it's completely normal and if you had flashed the bios with atom15, only the vga/dvi-a output would be affected

bobbyb13

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:03:35 pm
  • I'm TRYing to build arcade controls!
Re: GPU pulled from a CRT-Emudriver setup
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 05:11:46 am »
So a year or so back I setup an R9 380 to run on CRT-emudriver. For space reasons I had to dismantle that setup and used the PC with another graphics card for another purpose.

Can the R9 380 I pulled from the setup be sold or will it be in a 15kHz mode for the buyer  :laugh2:
As far as I remember I only installed the custom drivers on the system level and didnt flash any custom firmware or anything... correct?

Just want to make sure its safe to sell.
Thanks

Is it a PCI-e card?
Maybe I need to buy it?!
 :lol
What's that watermelon doing there?