Main > Consoles

Any good arcade-like games exclooosively on a console?

<< < (10/10)

MrThunderwing:
Hey, I'm sure all you TiT fans (heh) already know this, but there's a new TMNT game on the horizon that looks like it's a faithful update to the original Konami arcade games, called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge. It actually looks pretty wicked, I think this'll probably be a day one purchase for me.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1361510/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Shredders_Revenge/

pbj:
It will be for me, too, and if some of you want to play it cooperatively we should coordinate the platform.  I’ll likely take a day off work to play through it.

pbj:
Well, Bulk Slash is probably a top 10 Saturn game.  Stage 5 is kicking ---my bottom--- so I will Action Replay my way through it, but wow.  I wish the drawing distance was better, but it’s still very playable.

:cheers:

pbj:
Okay, so I put in some more time on Bulk Slash, this time with an Action Replay.  Once my excitement died down my opinion dropped.  The drawing distance really makes parts of this game very difficult, particularly the boss fights.  They did some interesting things with the levels to try and keep it fresh, but it does start feeling very samey by the time you get to the end.  A phenomenal job was done on the localization.  Not sure what happened, but it crashed on me at the end when I beat it with Action Replay codes.  Got some error message that... might? be Japanese.  I really don't see myself playing through this game again, but definitely worth a look.

:cheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version