Main > Everything Else

Frogger (This video shows it's an 8-way)

<< < (2/3) > >>

bobbyb13:

--- Quote from: leapinlew on June 25, 2021, 08:44:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: Thenasty on June 25, 2021, 08:29:48 pm ---Are you pulling my leg leapinlew ? if so, you got me lol.

--- End quote ---

:lol

Yeah, just playin, but the idea of a frog in space isn't much different than a frog that can't swim, am I right?!

--- End quote ---

This IS actually pretty ridiculous (and very funny leapinlew!) isn't it?

Roadkill, sure... but dying if you fall off a log?!

Zebidee:

--- Quote from: bobbyb13 on June 26, 2021, 03:45:33 am ---Roadkill, sure... but dying if you fall off a log?!

--- End quote ---

They say it's as easy as falling off a log.

Space Frogger... now I'm imagining a hybrid between Frogger and Time Pilot, where you are fighting UFOs in space but with a flying frog. Don't even wanna know what you are shooting at them.

bobbyb13:

--- Quote from: Zebidee on June 26, 2021, 07:16:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: bobbyb13 on June 26, 2021, 03:45:33 am ---Roadkill, sure... but dying if you fall off a log?!

--- End quote ---

Space Frogger... now I'm imagining a hybrid between Frogger and Time Pilot, where you are fighting UFOs in space but with a flying frog. Don't even wanna know what you are shooting at them.

--- End quote ---

Regurgitated intergalactic space flies?!

Someone smarter than me needs to make this game.

danny_galaga:

--- Quote from: bobbyb13 on June 26, 2021, 08:47:07 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Kickstarter!

Zebidee:

--- Quote from: danny_galaga on October 14, 2021, 09:01:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: bobbyb13 on June 26, 2021, 08:47:07 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Kickstarter!

--- End quote ---

When I lived in tropical Queensland as a kid, we used to be innundated with frogs at the back door because there was a glass panel inset that would attract the insects, and therefore the green tree frogs.

A constant issue when opening/closing the door was that frogs would move into the door jamb while the door was open, then you would accidentally and sickeningly make frog jam in the door jamb. Crunch, squish, oh no not again :'(

Anyway, back on topic, you had to be brave to pick up a frog as they tend to piss on you when they feel stressed. That was about the only offensive thing about them. Apart from the squishing and the pissing they were quite cute little guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version