Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Rowe/AMI Jukeboxes - Moving - Spare parts and jukeboxes  (Read 5230 times)

AllentownEric

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 22, 2021, 09:43:36 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Rowe/AMI Jukeboxes - Moving - Spare parts and jukeboxes
« on: June 22, 2021, 08:17:05 am »
I presently live in the Allentown, PA area and will be putting my house up for sale within the next 2 or 3 weeks.
At one time, I had a dream of getting into the jukebox repair business but unfortunately that never panned out.
I bought someone's inventory including the jukeboxes listed below and was able to get a few of them semi working but that is as far as I got.
So, I have 7 jukeboxes at my house that are in various stages of repair.  None work fully but some work a little bit.
If anyone out there wants the boxes or any part of them, let me know.
I would like to get something out of it but nothing major.  Tell me what you are willing to pay and it will probably be yours.  Pennies on the dollar.
I hate to say it but what i don't sell to you guys will have to be put in a dumpster.
I am serious when I say it, "offer me a crazy low dollar amount and the unit or part is yours"
You can call me or text me any time day or night.
Eric Miller
610-442-0709
teempa@aol.com

(2) R-83's
(1) R-82
(1) R-92
(1) R-85
(1) R-435
(1) R-88

I also have a lot of spare parts including speakers.

jaasher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 27, 2021, 06:21:57 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Rowe/AMI Jukeboxes - Moving - Spare parts and jukeboxes
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 06:03:07 pm »
Hi Eric,

I am looking for any and all spare parts you might have for a R-89.  Specifically, but not limited to, the Selector Overlay.  This is the overlay film with the numbers to make your selection.  But, seriously, I don't know if you still have your parts/machines, but I'm looking for anything and everything that can fit into an R-89.

Thanks.