Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Petition to pin this topic: Clasic Arcade Games bugs.  (Read 5221 times)

abispac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 04:59:22 pm
Petition to pin this topic: Clasic Arcade Games bugs.
« on: June 01, 2021, 11:12:25 pm »
So back when i was a little child i use to love mikie arcade game, some say its called highschool grafiti, anway, i used to abuse of a bug to get infinite lifes.
Its an easy one , this is how to do it:
Once you pass the first stage and you go out of the classroom, on the next screen, you need to wait for the teacher to open the door, once he does that, you have a second to hit him with your head, so once the teacher is on the floor, you proceed to enter the room, but dont really fully enter it, that way, whe the door closes by itself, you are now of grid of the door, is like being on the other room but you still on the same place, that way, when the teacher recovers, he cant damage you and you have infinite time to hit the teacher on the janitor at the same time over and over for infinite credit and extra lifes. This bug can be made on every level that has a door ecept the last one, and you can only do it once you pass the level as the teacher has to open the door for you.
https://i.imgur.com/4ORVcs9.mp4

Anyway , i think is a good idea if we can start posting bugs that we think are public, perhaps we can find new ones that we though everyone knew. I just edited the wikipedia, and plan to do so for every real bug on real hardware i can remember. So what do you think? should we pin this topic?

Another know bug i cant find is in Mortal Kombat arcade, ill post that one once i get some videos of it.