Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Steering wheel 360º spintrak running on flycast core by retroarch  (Read 2590 times)

jhordi08

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 12, 2021, 09:09:56 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hello, I am very grateful for the work you do. First of all, I'd like to apologize for my bad level of english.
I have been using the flycast core for a long time on different platforms but I have never found myself in this situation.  I have a 360º steering wheel from ultimarc that is mounted on a spintrak from ultimarc.  It works with the X axis, + X and - X. I have tried to map the controls in retroarch, in the flycast core using the wheel but it does not detect the movement. 
Any ideas?  I would like to be able to play NAOMI racing games as Demul because it gives no support.
Thank you very much!