Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 1up Golden Tee Mod question (stock to Arcade 2006 complete PCB)  (Read 4638 times)

bsoder52

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2024, 08:57:04 am
  • I want my own arcade controls!
So I recently pickedup the guts of a 2006 golden Tee along with the control panel. I plan to convert my GT1UP to have the Arcade 2006 complete guts. I'm also considering purchase this control deck aftermarket.
My question is will I need the Coin button on the control panel? Will I just be able to set the game to free play? Ive never converted an actual arcade game before. Can I wire the coin input from the cabinet to the coin button? It would be cool to press the button and hear the sound the game would have made when you put a coin in.  Is that possible?  Thanks for any help!