Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Setting up DeMul with GP Wiz Controller?  (Read 1057 times)

tylerwerrin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2022, 02:16:31 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Setting up DeMul with GP Wiz Controller?
« on: April 14, 2021, 01:44:12 pm »
Hi guys,

Is there a writeup for how to set up DeMul with the GPWiz Controller? I can't use my arcade buttons/joysticks with DeMul right now because the controller setup won't recognize anything but my keyboard, and even that is a little wonky (i have to hold the button, then click the mouse... and even then, it sometimes only recognizes my mouse button).

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Tyler

tylerwerrin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2022, 02:16:31 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Setting up DeMul with GP Wiz Controller?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 09:09:04 pm »
I've tried with Flycast and with ReDream - can't get the emulators to see my GP Wiz either. Is it a problem with the GP Wiz?

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 03:33:28 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
Re: Setting up DeMul with GP Wiz Controller?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 08:18:38 am »
Sounds more like a system issue of some nature, given what you wrote about your issues with the keyboard.  General rule is to check first with the gaming controller test app in the OS.  If it works there, then any issues are software/configuration related.