Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: PageDown by letter button do not work propertly on MAME gamelist  (Read 4957 times)

javiso85@gmail.com

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 27, 2023, 06:38:47 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I have a fullset of MAME (Groovymame) list on Maximus arcade and when I navigate with the PageDown by letter button it only arrives to letter K, when I arrive to the letter "K" it restart again at the letter "A", I tried to do a new gamelist file and it work only one or two times, and then again the same problem.

The only way to navite beyond letter "K" is when I arrive to the letter "k" is push the normal pagedown button until I arrive to letter "L", and then the pagedown by letter button works perfect to the letter "Z".

Any one know how to solve it or have the same problem?

It is very uncomfortable if you have a Mame full gamelist

Many thanks