Arcade Collecting > Restorations & repair

A Nintendo Red Tent - My First Original Cab

<< < (2/17) > >>

pbj:
Dr Mario is the only VS game with any legs.  The damn music loops endlessly and loudly, though.

Mike A:

--- Quote ---It would have already been an older machine by the time I was playing it in '94 or so but I still loved it.
--- End quote ---

You are making me feel old.

The other Pizza Hut near me had a Wizard of Wor cocktail and a Warp Warp upright.

Later on that Pizza Hut had a Neo Geo 4 slot, a Daytona, and a Police Trainer.

meyer980:

--- Quote from: pbj on March 29, 2021, 11:32:43 am ---Dr Mario is the only VS game with any legs.  The damn music loops endlessly and loudly, though.

--- End quote ---

I *mostly* agree except the 2 sided games can be a real blast. Vs. Wrecking Crew or Vs. Balloon Fight are great co-op games.

--- Quote from: Mike A on March 29, 2021, 11:39:36 am ---
--- Quote ---It would have already been an older machine by the time I was playing it in '94 or so but I still loved it.
--- End quote ---

You are making me feel old.

The other Pizza Hut near me had a Wizard of Wor cocktail and a Warp Warp upright.

Later on that Pizza Hut had a Neo Geo 4 slot, a Daytona, and a Police Trainer.

--- End quote ---

Mike - not my intent at all! I may have technically been a 90's kid, but the 70's and 80's is where my heart is at.

pbj:
Hm. Yeah, I could see Balloon Fight being fun.  I didn't know of that game's existence until my tent was long gone.

VS Super Mario is hard and will annoy everyone.  We've also all played that game to death.

Howard_Casto:
It's only hard if you suck at SMB.... now smb 2 (japan) on the famicom... that's the hard one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version