Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade 1up 12 in 1 cabinet Major Havoc attract mode question  (Read 4372 times)

rugman66

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 04, 2021, 07:28:08 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Arcade 1up 12 in 1 cabinet Major Havoc attract mode question
« on: March 09, 2021, 11:50:02 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I purchased a second hand 12 in 1 cabinet in great shape, and loving it. Especially after I upgraded the spinner. ;) I have a question though. My fav classic coin-op game from back in the day is Major Havoc, and is one of the reasons I wanted the cabinet. The issue is the attract mode. Part of the attract mode is where the ship launches, lands, and then Major Havoc comes out and goes though a space station demo. However my Arcade 1up version just has the ship sitting ready to launch, and never does going back to high scores. Is this the same for all 12 in 1 cabinets? I like having the attract mode of a chosen game going in the background when not playing.

Thanks
-John
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 12:30:16 am by rugman66 »