Main > Forum/Website Discussion

Why is the site so broken these days?

<< < (6/6)

jennifer:
I also not only not watch the ads, but buy from them, I thought everyone around here did...I would think a big perpetual long running drawing giveaway would generate some revenue, Big useful stuff like oscilloscopes and such.

Zebidee:

--- Quote from: jennifer on March 09, 2021, 11:03:08 am ---I also not only not watch the ads, but buy from them, I thought everyone around here did...I would think a big perpetual long running drawing giveaway would generate some revenue, Big useful stuff like oscilloscopes and such.

--- End quote ---

Corporate sponsors FTW. You can find them right next to the unicorns over in aisle three.

Titchgamer:
Patreon takes a cut of the money, But yeah as said above saint set up a donation method.
Maybe a paypal me link?

I dunno but look into it!

As for the muppets who brought lawsuits against you, Well you cant fix stupid and some people are ---smurfing--- morons.
And if some individual finds offence at that comment.... Look in the damn mirror!

Zebidee:

--- Quote from: Titchgamer on March 09, 2021, 01:21:26 pm ---Patreon takes a cut of the money, But yeah as said above saint set up a donation method.
Maybe a paypal me link?

--- End quote ---

PayPal takes a cut too, but it is unavoidable really

newmanfamilyvlogs:

--- Quote from: Zebidee on March 09, 2021, 01:28:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: Titchgamer on March 09, 2021, 01:21:26 pm ---Patreon takes a cut of the money, But yeah as said above saint set up a donation method.
Maybe a paypal me link?

--- End quote ---

PayPal takes a cut too, but it is unavoidable really

--- End quote ---

Does PayPalMe or whatever allow you to set up recurring things? Given the whole purpose of patreon is to provide ongoing support for something, it seemed reasonable. Then it's a monthly donation I don't have to think about. But I get that perhaps we're too small of a community for the overhead from such a system to make sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version