Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

Arcade 1up - 2021 - Killer Instinct, and X-men 4 player

<< < (4/4)

negative1:
killer instinct on limited sale $100 off at best buy:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade1up-killer-instinct-arcade/6483285.p?skuId=6483285

later

leapinlew:

--- Quote from: negative1 on July 25, 2021, 12:01:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: nitrogen_widget on July 24, 2021, 05:25:25 pm ---I think maybe it's time they just offer up full sized cabinets.
I'm really starting to dislike the look of the cabs with the addon pedestal underneath.
it breaks up the flow of the cabinet.

--- End quote ---

the street fighter big blue is the tallest cabinet they have, and that has a riser also.

that is the only way they can package the item into a space that can fit in a flat pack
on retail shelves.

they have no intention of making standard full size cabinets. it's a licensing issue also.

later

--- End quote ---

You got to think outside the riser....

I've always agreed that the "boot" look isn't the best, so all my A1up's I've modified cleaned up those lines as much as possible. They can make it sleeker looking, like I did with the Tempest:

negative1:

--- Quote from: leapinlew on May 26, 2022, 11:15:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: negative1 on July 25, 2021, 12:01:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: nitrogen_widget on July 24, 2021, 05:25:25 pm ---I think maybe it's time they just offer up full sized cabinets.
I'm really starting to dislike the look of the cabs with the addon pedestal underneath.
it breaks up the flow of the cabinet.

--- End quote ---

the street fighter big blue is the tallest cabinet they have, and that has a riser also.

that is the only way they can package the item into a space that can fit in a flat pack
on retail shelves.

they have no intention of making standard full size cabinets. it's a licensing issue also.

later

--- End quote ---

You got to think outside the riser....

I've always agreed that the "boot" look isn't the best, so all my A1up's I've modified cleaned up those lines as much as possible. They can make it sleeker looking, like I did with the Tempest:

--- End quote ---

that comment was from last year.

now they are including a new segment on some cabinets that makes them taller.

see the new mortal kombat legacy, golden tee XL, nba jam shaq, tron, etc.

later

leapinlew:
I'm familiar with the XL's. I also know better than to say that "Arcade1up has no intentions...." because they've surprised me already a few times.

They could still do better with the risers. The boot option is ugly.

negative1:

--- Quote from: leapinlew on May 27, 2022, 12:55:27 pm ---I'm familiar with the XL's. I also know better than to say that "Arcade1up has no intentions...." because they've surprised me already a few times.

They could still do better with the risers. The boot option is ugly.

--- End quote ---

actually, these are just regular cabinets, not for the XL,
which i guess some could be.

only the NBA jam SHAQ version is kind of an XL.
The Golden Tee 3d isnt named a version yet.

so they're still working on the naming system.

later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version