(1/3) > >>

negative1:
Competitor to Arcade 1up - 1080p, larger screen, more tables

later

negative1:
madlittlepixel reivew - 22 games, online play, haptics, glass cover

later

Vocalitus:
At this stage of the game, would it not be easier to get a coffin and a $200 TCL and build the rest yourself?

Are we not BYOAC or what?   :w00t

leapinlew:

--- Quote from: Vocalitus on January 02, 2021, 06:00:57 am ---At this stage of the game, would it not be easier to get a coffin and a $200 TCL and build the rest yourself?

--- End quote ---

So, is the question: is it easier to build a cabinet or buy one and put it together? lol

BYOAC = Buy Your Own Arcade Cabinet? ;P  Some would say we haven't been building arcade controls since we quit hacking keyboards for encoders and mice for spinners. For what it's worth, I enjoy the build, I enjoy playing, but I don't enjoy working harder if I don't have to, which is why I use ipac or Zero Delay encoders.

negative1:

--- Quote from: Vocalitus on January 02, 2021, 06:00:57 am ---At this stage of the game, would it not be easier to get a coffin and a $200 TCL and build the rest yourself?

--- End quote ---

it depends on if you have the tools, enjoy building stuff etc.

this opens up the market for virtual pinball fans, the same way that arcade 1up has sold millions of cabinets already.

it won't sell that many, because less people are into pinball, and the pricepoint is higher.

but there will still be tens of thousands of sales of these.

later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version