Main > Raspberry Pi & Dev Board

RGBCommander not working on RPi4

<< < (2/2)

wtstreetglow:

--- Quote from: StefanV on December 18, 2020, 03:38:10 am ---
--- Quote from: J_K_M_A_N on December 17, 2020, 10:19:01 pm ---I use it for my U360 but I do not have any LED's. I guess I will have to check the log and see if it is loading correctly. I just changed from a 3 to the 4 so I have not done a lot of testing yet. I will try and let you know once I get to it.

J_K_M_A_N

--- End quote ---

That would be great!

--- End quote ---

Did you end up getting this working? I am having the same issue and can't figure out what is the cause. Thank you!!

wtstreetglow:

--- Quote from: J_K_M_A_N on December 17, 2020, 10:19:01 pm ---I use it for my U360 but I do not have any LED's. I guess I will have to check the log and see if it is loading correctly. I just changed from a 3 to the 4 so I have not done a lot of testing yet. I will try and let you know once I get to it.

J_K_M_A_N

--- End quote ---

Hello!! I am having a similar issue to @StefanV. Were you able to test to see if your pi4 was handling the LEDs properly with RGB commander?
I feel like I'm running out of options on how to fix this.

wtstreetglow:

--- Quote from: mahuti on January 03, 2021, 11:34:51 am ---While I've used RGBcommander in the past, i haven't used it on my Pi 4s...so I'm just dropping in to say: If you can't get it working, LEDSpicer is an option. I wrote up a pretty comprehensive guide to setting it up:  

I don't have bad things to say about RGBcommander. I just had to stop using it because i wanted to integrate mode switching in my GGG 49-way joystick, which RGBcommander didn't support. There is a slack channel for support for LEDspicer if you try it and get stuck.

--- End quote ---

Hello @mahuti

If I am unable to get RGB commander going with the help of some of the others here on the forum, could you give me some support for getting LEDSpicer/ LEDSpicer Emitter going on my retropie installation. I feel beat down after my failed attempts with RGB commander and am hoping to get something working. I would hate to have my PACLED64 go to waste. It needs some brains :-)

Thank you all for your help!

wtstreetglow:
The reason for no buttons lighting up upon entering a rom can be found here (this fix will possibly work as long as you are getting lights flashing while in the retropie menu system):

https://retroarcadebuild.blogspot.com/2023/11/rgbcommander-update.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version