Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: msn perfomer 100 cd jukebox  (Read 1985 times)

buzzhyperbeam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 24, 2020, 10:51:48 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
msn perfomer 100 cd jukebox
« on: October 16, 2020, 11:47:03 am »
hi,as you can guess this is my 1st jukebox which i have had for a few days ,i have loaded it with cds no problem picking a track, but i would like to play whole albums ,i can do this with some but not all ,i get a flashing error on some,but can play single tracks from the album but not the whole cd
thanks .nigel

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:29:58 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: msn perfomer 100 cd jukebox
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 04:01:06 pm »
A jukebox typically is setup to play single songs for cash money not to act as a CD player and play whole CD's...so... i'm not sure what you want to do.

as for errors, clean your laser (isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab only) and clean your CD's (soap and water works best) then run it through a relearn... (this is from memory so don't harp on me too hard)....

enter service mode by pulling the switch inside the unit. press C so the display says P... then enter 160 then press H (and then 0 (zero) then H? or just H.

in any case... then push the service switch in back to normal operation. it will load every CD and re-scan all the CD track data and store the data in memory. this will take a while so go have some coffee or a sandwich or something. after it's done you should be able to play tracks without errors.

if it's still throwing errors or it won't read cd's... you may have a laser problem in the CD and will have to have the drive head serviced, or a problem with the battery backed SRAM in the computer needing to be replaced.