Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: Modular MAME cabinet - Reno NV  (Read 2176 times)

Paul Olson

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 04:17:12 pm
    • Paul's Arcade
FS: Modular MAME cabinet - Reno NV
« on: September 13, 2020, 07:46:06 pm »
It has been a while since i have been on here, and I am getting rid of my cabinet.

I have sold off most of the controls over the last few years...it really was kinda crazy.

It comes with 3 wheels and pedals, a Pac-Man stick, a trackball, and a bunch of button panels. I still have a few of the other controls that can be remounted on the panels sold separately.

It has an old core2duo pc, 2 u-hid, and optical.

Not sure how many people are near Reno, but figured I would put it up here just in case. I am about to the point where I need to strip the rest of the parts off and sell them, but I just don’t want to take this thing to the dump once I strip it. This was a project more than a decade in the making, and I just don’t have the heart to trash it yet.

$500 or best offer.

I am bringing up an illegal topic due to an overzealous mod. No roms are included. I can’t believe they are suggesting that i bring up the topic for discussion, but wow.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:18:34 am by Paul Olson »

Paul Olson

• Offline Offline
    • Paul's Arcade
Re: FS: Modular MAME cabinet - Reno NV
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 07:50:03 pm »
Current pic

Paul Olson

• Offline Offline
    • Paul's Arcade
Re: FS: Modular MAME cabinet - Reno NV
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 11:52:43 pm »
Moved talking about illegal ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- at mods suggestion to op.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:19:27 am by Paul Olson »