Main > Lightguns

Use RCPS3 Move Games with Lightgun using scripts

<< < (37/37)

legin71:
Hi All

The script works great for me and I can play Razing Storm with no issues. 
I can also play Time Crisis 4 but I have an issue with the trigger.  I can fire a round with the hand gun but it takes a little while before I can fire another round.  Sometimes it lets me fire off 2 rounds quickly then another pause until I can fire another round.  No problem with machine gun or any other weapons.
Unless my system is too slow??  Everything runs okay, Ive tried Vulcan and OpenGL

My setup:
AMD Ryzen 7 1700
16Gb Ram
Geforce 1060
Windows 10 pro

lllll44:
for time crisis 4 you need to limit the frame rates to 30...than it will fix the shooting thing. also i think you cpu is weak for rpcs3.

sushko:
So there is no way to play 2 player in RCPS3? Demulshooter has no support and the EMU dose not have rawinput. I really enjoy 2 player shooters as I play with son. Can we make a request to RCPS3?

atalec:
Hi,

Sorry to up an ancient post, but I need help to use Razing Storm with my sinden

I found this script on a turorial, but doesn't work me, at the start  of game, I have to press X but nothing work on my gun

--- Code: ---}
Run, D:\LaunchBox\Sinden\SindenLightgunWindowsSoftwareV2.01beta\LightgunBeta\Lightgun.exe

Run, D:\LaunchBox\Emulateurs\RPCS3\rpcs3.exe E:\Games\RPCS3\BLUES30528\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\razingstorm.self --config "D:\LaunchBox\Emulateurs\RPCS3\config\custom_configs\config_BCES01070.yml", ,Hide

CursorVisible := false
Run, D:\LaunchBox\nomousy\nomousy.exe /hide

#If rightedge()
*LButton::
*RButton::
*MButton::
*XButton1::
*XButton2::Return
#If

rightedge() {
CoordMode, Mouse
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
Return (xpos > A_ScreenWidth - 3)
}

1::
if (CursorVisible){
CursorVisible := false
run, D:\LaunchBox\nomousy\nomousy.exe /hide
}
else{
CursorVisible := true
run, D:\LaunchBox\nomousy\nomousy.exe
}
return

;Triangle Button
$Space Up::
Send {RButton down}
Sleep, 60
Send {MButton down}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton down}
Sleep, 20
Send {LButton up}
Sleep, 60
Send {MButton up}
Send {RButton up}
Return

;Circle Button
$MButton Up::
Send {LButton down}
Sleep, 60
Send {RButton down}
Sleep, 20
Send {RButton up}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton up}
Return

$Esc::
    Process,Close,rpcs3.exe.exe
run, D:\LaunchBox\nomousy\nomousy.exe
    sleep, 1000
Process,Close,nomousy.exe
    ExitApp
return
--- End code ---

If someone can help me please

Thx

karoloydi:
I managed to get it to work, but after I run the game 1 or 2 times, it boots into the game selection screen, and after I choose Time Crisis Razing Storm it goes to a blank screen.
If I try to load directly to the game using the .self file, it loads, but controls don't work any more.
Any ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version