Main > Lightguns

Use RCPS3 Move Games with Lightgun using scripts

<< < (35/37) > >>

Tiberius:
Hi lllll44
Did you have any luck getting the ahk to work? I'm back from holiday and can have a proper look at it if you want. I gave it a quick go using q to make it fake fullscreen and it worked this end. I think that's how you like to do it.
Would you like it just to be as it was? Eg a separate ahk for each game, or do you want one ahk which lists the lightgun games and then you pick the one you want to play and it autoloads, or one ahk that you can make a shortcut to and add the game name as the target in the shortcut.
Cheers

lllll44:

--- Quote from: Tiberius on July 10, 2021, 02:52:07 pm ---Hi lllll44
Did you have any luck getting the ahk to work? I'm back from holiday and can have a proper look at it if you want. I gave it a quick go using q to make it fake fullscreen and it worked this end. I think that's how you like to do it.
Would you like it just to be as it was? Eg a separate ahk for each game, or do you want one ahk which lists the lightgun games and then you pick the one you want to play and it autoloads, or one ahk that you can make a shortcut to and add the game name as the target in the shortcut.
Cheers

--- End quote ---

hi, thank you...i guess it something at my end, i just need to figure out what stopped the script for working.
withouth the "start script button" (in my case its "q". i tried different keys like "1" or "d" but it still the same) the script goes auto full fake screen, but only the rpcs3 emulator and not the game screen itself.

this is the script i use, maybe you can find some mistake:

#SingleInstance Force
run, c:\RPCS3\rpcs3.exe "c:\ps3\Razing_Storm\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\timecrisis4.self"

q::
    MouseGetPos, , , win
    maxWindow("ahk_id " win)
return

maxWindow(title) {
    WinMove, % title, , 0, 0, % A_ScreenWidth, % A_ScreenHeight
    WinActivate, % title
    WinSet, Style, -0xC00000, % title
    WinSet, Style, -0x40000, % title
    WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, Off, % title
}

Enter::
Send {RButton Down}
Send {MButton Down}
Send {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton Up}
Send {MButton Up}
Send {RButton Up}
Return

Space::
send {RButton Down}
send {MButton Down}
Return

$Escape::
    Send !{f4}
    Process,Close,rpcs3.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "rpcs3.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Jayinem:

--- Quote from: lllll44 on July 12, 2021, 12:54:13 pm ---
Cheers

--- End quote ---

hi, thank you...i guess it something at my end, i just need to figure out what stopped the script for working.
withouth the "start script button" (in my case its "q". i tried different keys like "1" or "d" but it still the same) the script goes auto full fake screen, but only the rpcs3 emulator and not the game screen itself.

#SingleInstance Force

MouseGetPos, , , win
    maxWindow("ahk_id " win)
return

maxWindow(title) {
    WinActivate, % title
}

Send {RButton Down}
Send {MButton Down}
Send {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton Up}
Send {MButton Up}
Send {RButton Up}
Return

send {RButton Down}
send {MButton Down}
Return

Send !{f4}
    Process,Close,rpcs3.exe
    ExitApp
return

--- End quote ---

Are you sure timecrisis4.self is inside of USDIR and your entire path is correct for both the game and rpcs3? By default timecrisis4.self isn't in USDIR it has to be moved there double check. If it isn't there copy paste it there. I know you said it worked before but did you redownload the game or something or move the game or rpcs3?

By default it's in PS3_GAME\USRDIR\game2\timecrisis4.self you could also change the path to that or move the file then retry. Easier to move the file.  If the game is not starting it's something with your path. You have to double check it's correct from beginning to end i.e. lets say your windows user name is lll44 it'd be for example c:\users\lll44\rpcs3\PS3_GAME\USDIR\timecrisis4.self if the file is there. You have to make sure the path is exactly matching where the actual file is, and maybe you made some change like moved the location of the game not realizing it effected it. To get your full path in any folder in Windows you can right click on the folder name on top and choose edit address then it will show you the full path whereever timecrisis4.self is you need to put that full path in your script same for rpcs3.exe.  My path will not match your path to the file for example.

Your script says

c:\RPCS3\rpcs3.exe is the location for rpcs3.exe

c:\ps3\Razing_Storm\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\timecrisis4.self is the location of timecrisis4.self

It seems odd that you would have both RPCS3 and a ps3 folder on the root of your c: drive but maybe you do only you would know and can check if you don't know. Do you have it setup like that where you have one folder called RPCS3 for the emulator on your c: drive root and one folder called ps3 for games on c: drive root? Otherwise it won't work because your paths are wrong. Anyway it's got your be your path regardless of what it is only you can figure it out.

Mine looks like this (I don't need a path to rpcs3.exe because I'm running the script in the same location as rpcs3.exe)

run rpcs3.exe --no-gui "D:\Jayinem\Downloads\RPCS3\dev_hdd0\disc\TC\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\timecrisis4.self"

Mine differs from yours as it's not on the root of the drive it's on the path of my username (Jayinem) inside a folder I made called Downloads and my timecrisis4.self is inside USDIR.

If you still have trouble screen capture your location of rpcs3.exe and timecrisis4.self by hitting ctrl + print screen and paste it in something like paint and upload it I can most likely help you.

Jayinem:

--- Quote from: lllll44 on September 05, 2020, 02:00:01 pm ---1. do you know what buttons can change the screens with a controller?
2. this is my paths...

--- End quote ---

I notice on this old post here you have them in a folder called Emulators, you then posted a script like this run, d:\emulators\rpcs3\rpcs3.exe "d:\emulators\ps3\Razing Storm\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\timecrisis4.self"

it seems you've moved game and the emulator and that is probably why your script doesn't work anymore. The reason I know this is there's nothing that says Emulators in your script and now your script says c: drive instead of d:. If you move the folder or rename a folder or anything, you have to change the script. The path has to match perfectly or it won't know where to find the game or emulator.

You have to get a little bit better with Windows paths to use these scripts as this isn't the first time you've had these path issues in this thread. If you're unable to solve it still I would again recommend you screen capture your rpcs3.exe location and timecrisis4.self location.  And when you get it working this time I would recommend not to move them again or at least know how to update the script if you do.

lllll44:

--- Quote from: Jayinem on July 13, 2021, 07:03:17 am ---
--- Quote from: lllll44 on July 12, 2021, 12:54:13 pm ---
Cheers

--- End quote ---

#SingleInstance Force

MouseGetPos, , , win
    maxWindow("ahk_id " win)
return

maxWindow(title) {
    WinActivate, % title
}

Send {RButton Down}
Send {MButton Down}
Send {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton Up}
Send {MButton Up}
Send {RButton Up}
Return

send {RButton Down}
send {MButton Down}
Return

Send !{f4}
    Process,Close,rpcs3.exe
    ExitApp
return

--- End quote ---

Are you sure timecrisis4.self is inside of USDIR and your entire path is correct for both the game and rpcs3? By default timecrisis4.self isn't in USDIR it has to be moved there double check. If it isn't there copy paste it there. I know you said it worked before but did you redownload the game or something or move the game or rpcs3?

By default it's in PS3_GAME\USRDIR\game2\timecrisis4.self you could also change the path to that or move the file then retry. Easier to move the file.  If the game is not starting it's something with your path. You have to double check it's correct from beginning to end i.e. lets say your windows user name is lll44 it'd be for example c:\users\lll44\rpcs3\PS3_GAME\USDIR\timecrisis4.self if the file is there. You have to make sure the path is exactly matching where the actual file is, and maybe you made some change like moved the location of the game not realizing it effected it. To get your full path in any folder in Windows you can right click on the folder name on top and choose edit address then it will show you the full path whereever timecrisis4.self is you need to put that full path in your script same for rpcs3.exe.  My path will not match your path to the file for example.

Your script says

c:\RPCS3\rpcs3.exe is the location for rpcs3.exe

c:\ps3\Razing_Storm\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\timecrisis4.self is the location of timecrisis4.self

It seems odd that you would have both RPCS3 and a ps3 folder on the root of your c: drive but maybe you do only you would know and can check if you don't know. Do you have it setup like that where you have one folder called RPCS3 for the emulator on your c: drive root and one folder called ps3 for games on c: drive root? Otherwise it won't work because your paths are wrong. Anyway it's got your be your path regardless of what it is only you can figure it out.

Mine looks like this (I don't need a path to rpcs3.exe because I'm running the script in the same location as rpcs3.exe)

run rpcs3.exe --no-gui "D:\Jayinem\Downloads\RPCS3\dev_hdd0\disc\TC\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\timecrisis4.self"

Mine differs from yours as it's not on the root of the drive it's on the path of my username (Jayinem) inside a folder I made called Downloads and my timecrisis4.self is inside USDIR.

If you still have trouble screen capture your location of rpcs3.exe and timecrisis4.self by hitting ctrl + print screen and paste it in something like paint and upload it I can most likely help you.

--- End quote ---

hi..the game itself starting, so its good...its just the ahk stopped working with rpcs3 game window for some weird reason. will try it on another pc when i will have one. thanks for the help all:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version