Main > Lightguns

Use RCPS3 Move Games with Lightgun using scripts

<< < (34/37) > >>

Tiberius:

--- Quote from: lllll44 on June 30, 2021, 05:55:15 pm ---For some reason the script doesnt work for me anymore...nothing happen when i press "q" to start it.
did they change anything in rpcs3 that interfere with AHW?

--- End quote ---

A variation of this script works on the newest version of rpcs3 for me.
However I don't have to press a button on mine, it automatically changes the window size to fake fullscreen (without borderless gaming or anything else)
How do you load your games at the moment? With a front end or just with an ahk for each game?
If you want to PM me with the list of games you use this script for, the full path for each game and also the full path for your rpcs3 exe I will send you a very rough and ready loader that let's you pick the game from the list and loads it, full screens it, and also have the hot keys set up (you might need to adjust them for your layout though)
I'm away until end of next week, so you will have to wait for it.
Of course if you already use a front end like Launchbox etc then the loader won't be much use for you as is, but could be adjusted to be used inside a front end, depending on your ahk knowledge.

lllll44:

--- Quote from: Tiberius on July 03, 2021, 05:54:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: lllll44 on June 30, 2021, 05:55:15 pm ---For some reason the script doesnt work for me anymore...nothing happen when i press "q" to start it.
did they change anything in rpcs3 that interfere with AHW?

--- End quote ---

A variation of this script works on the newest version of rpcs3 for me.
However I don't have to press a button on mine, it automatically changes the window size to fake fullscreen (without borderless gaming or anything else)
How do you load your games at the moment? With a front end or just with an ahk for each game?
If you want to PM me with the list of games you use this script for, the full path for each game and also the full path for your rpcs3 exe I will send you a very rough and ready loader that let's you pick the game from the list and loads it, full screens it, and also have the hot keys set up (you might need to adjust them for your layout though)
I'm away until end of next week, so you will have to wait for it.
Of course if you already use a front end like Launchbox etc then the loader won't be much use for you as is, but could be adjusted to be used inside a front end, depending on your ahk knowledge.

--- End quote ---

thanks.
guess it something at my end that wont let the script work in rpcs3.
but how you calibrate in full screen, i know you must calibrate in small screen, than you can go to full-fake screen, so how you do it all without a button to press?

Jayinem:
I calibrate in fullscreen with WindowedBorderlessGaming. Most of the time I just use my wireless mouse to calibrate then it still works fine with the gun. Just a little easier.

I was on RPCS3 discord the other day and they're testing implementing save states. Then we could calibrate and save it and never have to calibrate again! I do this on PCSX2 already.  But if the scripts aren't working on latest RPCS3 it would defeat the purpose and won't help.

Tiberius:
Originally I loaded mine through Launch Box, and had an ahk that run at lunch and then waited for the game to start and then fake fullscreened it, without any button presses.
Calibrated games in fake full screen using lightgun and then just played. All seemed to work well.
I did use a wiimote and wiibar to do all my stuff but in theory the concept is the same as it is emulating a mouse for this system
I don't do it that way anymore as taken emulator off the computer and just running through original hardware instead.
But the above way worked and I doubled checked it on latest RCPS3 before going away (as you were having problems) and still worked

Jayinem:

--- Quote from: Tiberius on July 06, 2021, 06:58:55 am ---Originally I loaded mine through Launch Box, and had an ahk that run at lunch and then waited for the game to start and then fake fullscreened it, without any button presses.
Calibrated games in fake full screen using lightgun and then just played. All seemed to work well.
I did use a wiimote and wiibar to do all my stuff but in theory the concept is the same as it is emulating a mouse for this system
I don't do it that way anymore as taken emulator off the computer and just running through original hardware instead.
But the above way worked and I doubled checked it on latest RCPS3 before going away (as you were having problems) and still worked

--- End quote ---

I'm also using Launchbox, except it's set in WindowedBorderlessGaming to automatically go fake fullscreen and I am able to calibrate just fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version