Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: PS1 Emulator psxfin  (Read 6957 times)

Breno Sales

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2020, 07:46:02 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
PS1 Emulator psxfin
« on: August 18, 2020, 11:10:21 pm »
Dear good night, I know that the Maximus Arcade frontend does not offer a command line to maximize the screen of this emulator, but would anyone know any way or command line to maximize the screen of this emulator when starting the game? I really like this emulator, it is simple and light. I thank you already who can help me.

Breno Sales

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2020, 07:46:02 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: PS1 Emulator psxfin
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 07:45:21 pm »
Dear, who came here with the same problem found the solution after much research. I created a small executable as "AutoIt" software and put it to run right after the emulator's input, that is, the executable maximizes the screen. With that we can place any emulator that is not part of the "Maximus Arcade" list.

If you find a typo, English is not my first language! Hug to everyone!