Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 1976 Rowe ami R-80  (Read 1955 times)

RJP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 23, 2020, 09:50:56 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
1976 Rowe ami R-80
« on: August 16, 2020, 04:36:12 pm »
Hi
I am new to this forum. I have the above referenced jukebox and my record arm seems to be on the fritz. When I select a record the carousel picks it up, puts it down and then the record arm moves a little to th3 right, And then stops and moves back. The record is then picked up and put back into the carousel. To repeat I have to press the credit button in the jukebox.
Any ideas?
Thanx for your help
RJ

RJP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 23, 2020, 09:50:56 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: 1976 Rowe ami R-80
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 01:12:16 pm »
As Rosanna Rosanna Dana says “ Nevermind”
Got it working along with making it play without having to press the interior credit button everytime

Ken Layton

• Guru
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2021, 12:25:59 am
  • Technician
Re: 1976 Rowe ami R-80
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 11:25:35 am »
We never had any R80s on our route. We had MM2 through MM6 then we started with Rowe again with the R83 and up. We had then standarized on Rowe equipment because it was the most reliable and best sounding.