Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Two NEC XP 37" Pro monitors (with remotes) coming up for sale UK (East Anglia).  (Read 2496 times)

Crayfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 03, 2020, 04:22:12 am
  • Alpha Denshi Corporation
    • Twitter
Two NEC XP 37" Pro monitors (with remotes) coming up for sale UK (East Anglia).
Hi guys. I bought these two NEC XP37s sometime last year. I had hoped these were the monitors I had dreamed of, but found out later that these are the XP not XM models, so they are VGA (not 15kHZ). I kept them anyway and hoped to try the 120hz trick or just use them for 31kHZ stuff but didn't yet have enough space to set them up at home. Anyway, due to the current financial situation, I am sadly going to have to sell them, so giving the members here a heads up before they go on ebay.

They were demonstrated when the seller dropped them off. As he said, one has slightly less contrast and the other shows incorrect geometry until it warms up, but has good picture when it does. Having the two meant possibly combining the best parts of each* Both come with the original remotes too. Also shown is a 34" VGA monitor laying on a folded blanket above them*

They have stored in a dry garage and been each wrapped in 75m of cling film since the day they were demod working. They should still be perfectly dry inside, but I do not want to take the chance demonstrating them before bringing them inside for a week or so to evaporate any moisture that may have got inside, but at the moment I am unable to get them from storage here to the small flat where I live.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, comment or PM me and I will start considering offers for the two (plus the 34" if u want that also) before I put them up on ebay. *I am an experienced CRT and ebay seller with just under 900 feedback.
*I would also consider a straight swap with for both / all three for a large (over 27") 15kHZ Pro CRT (Nec XM, Mitsubishi Megaview etc)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 09:39:54 am by Crayfish »

Babaracus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 12, 2021, 06:27:47 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hello,

I‘m interested and would like to know if all three monitors are still available?

Best, Babaracus