Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Big Buck Safari  (Read 2665 times)

chrislind2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 07, 2020, 02:32:54 pm
  • I want to open an Orion JVL with a chain saw.
Big Buck Safari
« on: August 07, 2020, 11:50:42 am »
Our company has a lot of Raw Thrills Big Buck Pro games. My boss tells me he thinks the Big Buck Safari model is better made and has a better computer and has a much less chance of breaking down. I don't see where he gets that idea. It has a Dell computer, it has all the same parts and pieces, the only difference is the software and that cannot save the wear and tear on the computer and the fact that the monitors are dying because the are all old. Seems like misplaced logic to me.

Drnick

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2023, 01:19:48 pm
  • Plodding Through Life
Re: Big Buck Safari
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 06:59:09 am »
Our company has a lot of Raw Thrills Big Buck Pro games. My boss tells me he thinks the Big Buck Safari model is better made and has a better computer and has a much less chance of breaking down. I don't see where he gets that idea. It has a Dell computer, it has all the same parts and pieces, the only difference is the software and that cannot save the wear and tear on the computer and the fact that the monitors are dying because the are all old. Seems like misplaced logic to me.

Boss Logic  >:D >:D >:D It only has to make sense to them, not anyone else, coz usually nobody else matters :)