Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Well? What’s the announcement today going to be?  (Read 10690 times)

leapinlew

• Some questionable things going on in this room with cheetos
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2024, 07:51:43 pm
Well? What’s the announcement today going to be?
« on: June 10, 2020, 08:26:18 am »
Dun dun duuuuunnnnn!

negative1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 04:06:51 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Well? What’s the announcement today going to be?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 10:55:26 am »
So far, most likely Big Buck Hunter, possibly Marvel vs Capcom,
and obviously one of the pinball games, maybe Mars Attacks.

from reddit : Its Marvel Pinball, and Ms. Pac-Man

later
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:41:47 pm by negative1 »

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 02:27:24 pm »
from reddit:

later
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 04:55:48 pm by negative1 »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 15, 2024, 10:59:21 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 07:06:13 pm »
Since BBH is using a lcd screen I wonder what kind of tech they are using for the guns.  Believe it or not, if the guns are decent it'd probably still come out cheaper than the usual solutions. 

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 08:28:58 pm »
Since BBH is using a lcd screen I wonder what kind of tech they are using for the guns.  Believe it or not, if the guns are decent it'd probably still come out cheaper than the usual solutions.

Arcade 1UP partnered with Sinden, and their lightgun technology.

Must be modified for their specifications:
https://www.sindenlightgun.com/

later

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 06:39:28 pm »
The lightgun is interesting. Buck hunter isn’t my thing. Would love a point blank machine. 

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2024, 05:31:43 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 04:23:32 am »
The lightgun is interesting. Buck hunter isn’t my thing. Would love a point blank machine.

Oh man, I'd be all over an a1up Point Blank Cabinet. They could stick Ghoul Panic in there as well as a bonus.

jennifer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2023, 06:24:58 am
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 04:55:05 am »
I can't imagine anyone buying a phony Buck hunter, I got 3 real ones I can't get rid of...Probibally going to just part them out.

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 09:04:54 am »
Big Buck Hunter is a very popular title.

And like Golden Tee, will appeal to a lot of people.
Since its going for a fraction of the price of a real one.

Finally, a lot of people will buy, to mod it, and put all the other lightgun games they can on there.

later

jennifer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 11:12:45 am »
A fraction of the price? No, got to disagree, a good used one can be had for pretty much the same price as a modded phony one, I sold one a couple weeks ago for $150.00 just to get rid of it, and that was only because he had a empty spot on the truck so why not...Golden Tee, Have you ever even played one? Sitting on a blow up chair, and golfing with your thumbs aint how its done, that size cabinet could not realistically support that game...And that pin...OMG, unless that is for a 6 year old, That is actually just funny. :laugh2:

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 04:13:42 pm »
People pay for the nostalgia and ease of use of the cabinets.

Good luck ever playing anything else on an oversized, overweight, outdated Arcade version of Big Buck Hunter.
This one comes with 4 games on it.

How much do 4 arcade games for? I doubt that would be cheaper than this will be.

Arcade 1up will be counting their hundreds of thousands of dollars on all their pre-orders,
so keep laughing by yourself.

The virtual pinball market is also another growing segment that a lot of owners who don't
want a real pinball machine, and all the hassles that go with that, just so they can put
one in their mancave.

later
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 04:15:17 pm by negative1 »

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2020, 04:17:42 pm »

later
Yeah seems quite a few companies are trying to get in on his design.

Not sure how well a lightgun game would play on such a small scale tbh though.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 04:37:36 pm »

later
Yeah seems quite a few companies are trying to get in on his design.

Not sure how well a lightgun game would play on such a small scale tbh though.

Personally - I'm super excited about the idea of new consumer grade light gun games being released. I'll be interested to see the reviews, but if the reviews are good, and a good selection of games are released (Point Blank series for me) - I'm all about it.

The modding community around these things is big, so we could see some pretty cool stuff. I'll remain hopeful. :)

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 04:46:47 pm »
A fraction of the price? No, got to disagree, a good used one can be had for pretty much the same price as a modded phony one, I sold one a couple weeks ago for $150.00 just to get rid of it, and that was only because he had a empty spot on the truck so why not...Golden Tee, Have you ever even played one? Sitting on a blow up chair, and golfing with your thumbs aint how its done, that size cabinet could not realistically support that game...And that pin...OMG, unless that is for a 6 year old, That is actually just funny. :laugh2:

Not a fan of the pin - not really my scene. Could be a good modding platform, but lots of folks seem to like the idea of a vpin.

Not sure where you get your info for Golden Tee, but it may surprise you to learn there are different kinds of people out there that play differently. I'm more of a wind up and swing kind of guy, but I can play with a more controller windup with no real impact to my game.

The Big Buck Hunter cabinet is probably going to be a big hit. I'll be curious how the cabinet performs with a LCD and the size of the LCD, but this could blow open the lightgun games options. We really don't have a great option for LCD's and light guns. I've been up and down this category for the last 10 years and the closest thing I've gotten to a multi-cabinet is a ps2 and some guncons. Interested to see what comes out of it.

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2020, 06:10:34 pm »
Well it wont apply to us over here but if you guys see a buck hunter going cheap it would be worth buying just for the gun!

Just hook it upto a bigger screen and a mame pc lol

jennifer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2020, 07:47:10 am »

Good luck ever playing anything else on an oversized, overweight, outdated Arcade version of Big Buck Hunter.

How much do 4 arcade games for? I doubt that would be cheaper than this will be.

Arcade 1up will be counting their hundreds of thousands of dollars on all their pre-orders,

The virtual pinball market is also another growing segment that a lot of owners who don't
want a real pinball machine, and all the hassles that go with that, just so they can put
one in their mancave.

later
You tell yourself that as you polish your particle board late in the night and live your life of self delusion, Personally, I really don't care, Just saying Big Buck hunter, and Golden Tee would seem to be bad choices from a production standpoint giving the size of the screen (And cabinet)...Does Wal mart even sell those anymore? Last time I looked they were on clearance for like 70 bucks or something, that does not really scream a big nostalgic clamoring, But more like get on the pre order because nobody wants to sell them...People are still buying the real games friend but they just aren't giving the old ones away like they were when The 1up first came out, Omg, did I ride that wave, Jenns collection actually hit 200 machines because of that...And yes, that pin is still funny, :laugh2: :laugh2:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 08:34:18 am by jennifer »

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2020, 09:32:12 am »

one in their mancave.

later
You tell yourself that as you polish your particle board late in the night and live your life of self delusion, Personally, I really don't care, Just saying Big Buck hunter, and Golden Tee would seem to be bad choices from a production standpoint giving the size of the screen (And cabinet)...Does Wal mart even sell those anymore? Last time I looked they were on clearance for like 70 bucks or something, that does not really scream a big nostalgic clamoring, But more like get on the pre order because nobody wants to sell them...People are still buying the real games friend but they just aren't giving the old ones away like they were when The 1up first came out, Omg, did I ride that wave, Jenns collection actually hit 200 machines because of that...And yes, that pin is still funny, :laugh2: :laugh2:

If you don't care. Why are even here, bothering to comment. Obviously you do feel threatened by them.

https://thekoalition.com/2020/arcade1ups-upcoming-fall-2020-cabinets-are-instant-game-changers
Key features
• The Big Buck Hunter arcade cabinet will feature 4 different titles licensed from Play Mechanic, Inc. – Big Buck Hunter Pro, Big Buck Hunter Pro Open Season, Big Buck Safari and Big Buck Safari Outback.
• The cabinet will feature the original, licensor-approved artwork from the iconic Big Buck Hunter Pro cabinet.
• Arcade1Up will feature the original game ROMS from classic Big Buck Hunter arcade machines.
• Big Buck Hunter is the first title released by Arcade1Up with the inclusion of 2 light gun accessories.

Ms. Pac-Man : The good news is Arcade1Up found a way to make this beloved classic part of the Arcade1Up family, in fact, this is the first time a Ms. PAC-MAN Arcade will be made for at-home use.

The screen size is appropriate for the scale.
Wal-mart clears out cabinets every year to make room for the new ones, which go from $299-$499

The pinball machine will probably be one of their best sellers.
There are two other competitors : ATgames, and Toyshock which are also selling units.

Key features
• The Marvel Digital Pinball table will be mid-sized or just under 5FT tall
• This pinball table will feature a Recessed 24” high definition LCD playfield
• The pinball table will be supported on replica pinball legs with adjustable feet
• The digital table will be fitted with a protective acrylic top with thin metal bezel
• This digital pinball table will feature licensor approved side artwork
• This will also be one of the first digital pinball tables in this category to feature Built-in solenoid’s for haptic feedback and built-in accelerometer for real nudge & tilt feature

NBA Jam is just about to come out, 4 player, with Online play, which the arcade never had before. It will be a huge seller also.

I'm sure the Arcade1up people are laughing at you, but why would they bother, they're too busy counting their money.

later
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 09:33:51 am by negative1 »

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2020, 10:51:36 am »
Ya know the pinball I would actually be interested in if I could pick one up cheap enough (which I doubt I will sadly)

No interest in the others though.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2020, 10:52:18 am »
If you don't care. Why are even here, bothering to comment.

I'm going to agree with -1 on this. Supposedly doesn't care, but keeps trying to pick fights. 

Jenn, Arcade1up was banished to it's own sub-forum because some old timers couldn't handle seeing relevant arcade news on an arcade forum. You're just like being super annoying now. I like messing with -1 like everyone else, but you're going too far. :)

Congrats on your massive collection of Arcade games, I guess? Not sure what I need to say to get you to leave, but if you really don't care, why don't you just go ahead and scoot on out of here. kthnxbai!

jennifer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2020, 11:42:16 am »
Why would  I be threatened by this, Get over yourselves Boys, I just told you my collection improved BECAUSE of the 1ups, Yes I used them as bait, and basically doubled their value by trading them for real games.(Before the prices fell)... And get me to leave?...Just because you guys got your own sub forum  doesn't make you "Banished" but actually lends a bit of credibility  to those Tampon machines you guys seem to have a need to defend,..I have the right to my opinion, Both Big Buck Hunter and Golden Tee machines can be had good as good used real hardware games for about the same money...And That pinball machine is so incredibly pathetic it IS funny. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:...But Yes, I don't care anything for a phony game, at least you got that right.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 12:11:48 pm by jennifer »

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2020, 12:15:25 pm »
Why would  I be threatened by this, Get over yourselves Boys, I just told you my collection improved BECAUSE of the 1ups, Yes I used them as bait, and basically doubled their value by trading them for real games.(Before the prices fell)... And get me to leave?...Just because you guys got your own sub forum  doesn't make you "Banished" but actually lends a bit of credibility  to those Tampon machines you guys seem to have a need to defend,..I have the right to my opinion, Both Big Buck Hunter and Golden Tee machines can be had good as good used real hardware games for about the same money...And That pinball machine is so incredibly pathetic it IS funny. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:...But Yes, I don't care anything for a phony game, at least you got that right.

Not being a total dooshwad and reference these cabinets as urinals, ashtrays, tampon machines, etc  doesn't mean I defend them. It just means I don't jump on the bandwagon and complain and bemoan how arcade games I love are being repackaged and legally sold.

No one is mistaking these things as the genuine article, no different than the dozen or so repackages of the past - like Jakks. You have to ask yourself, if people are enjoying these because it gives them nostalgic pleasure, wtf do you care? The Arcade1up's have benefited you, they've benefited everyone who wanted a Alan-1 yoke, and it's benefited 10's of 10,000's of folks who have purchased them. You're just peeing in cheerios.

jennifer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2020, 03:25:56 pm »
And again Not the case...Dirty little secret is They do make nice gifts, and worth there weight in gold as trades (In the box), Are a perfect entry level for kids to put stickers on,, and learn construction/maintenance, And do have quite a following,...Just saying the real Machine is just as easy to obtain, as an adult.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2020, 03:00:36 pm »
These were put in a sub-forum because -1 kept spamming the main forum with posts that frankly, nobody wanted to look at despite polite attempts to get him to stop.  John is a super nice guy so he went to the trouble of making a new forum just for these posts... on other sites -1 would have probably been banned. 

Also it's not really arcade news as these aren't arcade machines... they are toys, which is fine, but probably not a suitable topic for the main forum as one long thread much less a brand new thread every single solitary time a new a1up post is tweeted on their website or whatever. 

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm just saying.. let's get our facts straight. 

For the record Jen is correct.  Certain cabs... yeah they hold their value, but just a run of the mill, used cab can be had for about the same price as a a1up.  Different regions have different prices of course so ymmv. 

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2024, 11:03:32 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2020, 04:11:17 pm »
These were put in a sub-forum because -1 kept spamming the main forum with posts that frankly, nobody wanted to look at despite polite attempts to get him to stop.  John is a super nice guy so he went to the trouble of making a new forum just for these posts... on other sites -1 would have probably been banned. 

Also it's not really arcade news as these aren't arcade machines... they are toys, which is fine, but probably not a suitable topic for the main forum as one long thread much less a brand new thread every single solitary time a new a1up post is tweeted on their website or whatever. 

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm just saying.. let's get our facts straight. 

For the record Jen is correct.  Certain cabs... yeah they hold their value, but just a run of the mill, used cab can be had for about the same price as a a1up.  Different regions have different prices of course so ymmv.
This is how I remember it. It was also supposed to help serve as a support forum for the influx of modders that were supposed to show up - at least that’s how I saw it. But those modders never showed up.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2020, 12:10:21 pm »

We don't have to go down memory lane, especially I'm remembering it wrong.  ;D but I don't remember the "polite" asking of him to stop posting. I do remember him being asked to stop, just don't remember it being polite.

From a all seriousness question, what do you suppose makes them toys? Is it because they licensed them as such and without a riser they certainly are tiny, but with a riser, they are pretty much cabaret height. Is it because they use consumer grade materials, opposed to commercial grade? Is it because no income can be made with them? I agree the countercades and hand built bartops wouldn't be considered arcades. It seems the Arcade1ups, with risers and licensed games would potentially blur the lines.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:39:51 am
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2020, 12:48:27 pm »
Dude. You have been around a long time. This needs to stop. Together we can make a difference.

I agree the countercades and hand built bartops wouldn't be considered arcades

An arcade is a place you go to play arcade games. An arcade is not one arcade cabinet. I don't know how this started but it has annoyingly caught on.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2020, 01:03:54 pm »
It's my #1 pete peeve actually. 

arcade = a covered passageway with arches along one or both sides.
or
arcade = (short for video arcade) an indoor area containing coin-operated video games.

I don't think people know what that word means or how old it is.  It's a term made popular by the ancient Romans.  Many of their open-air markets were arcades.  An arcade is a place not a thing.  Now a video arcade is somewhat more recent and it contains coin-ops, redemption machines or arcade games housed in arcade cabinets, but no, unless you are Doctor Who you can't put an Arcade in an Arcade as the Arcade is where you go, not what you play. 

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2020, 01:14:30 pm »
meh. I think you'll need to cut some slack on this one. The terminology has been confused for decades - it's not just now catching on. When we started building machines that played more than 1 game, it gets a little fuzzy on what is an arcade and what is an arcade game. The definition that it's indoors and plays coin-operated video games isn't set in stone rules either. It could be outdoors, it could be free-play and accept other currency.

Anyhow.... While I don't think it's really worth calling me to the carpet about, it was an honest mistake that I try not to make.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:39:51 am
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2020, 01:23:54 pm »
I am not sure what is confusing about an arcade being a place and not a thing.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2020, 01:35:13 pm »

We don't have to go down memory lane, especially I'm remembering it wrong.  ;D but I don't remember the "polite" asking of him to stop posting. I do remember him being asked to stop, just don't remember it being polite.

From a all seriousness question, what do you suppose makes them toys? Is it because they licensed them as such and without a riser they certainly are tiny, but with a riser, they are pretty much cabaret height. Is it because they use consumer grade materials, opposed to commercial grade? Is it because no income can be made with them? I agree the countercades and hand built bartops wouldn't be considered arcades. It seems the Arcade1ups, with risers and licensed games would potentially blur the lines.

*sigh*  You are really going to act ignorant on this one?

"But with riser"  LOL  Yes and with an apple crate I'm 7 feet tall, but here in the real world we don't measure things like that do we.
Yes
Also yes. 

They are low build quality, they aren't coin ops and they are far too tiny.  Also they were never featured in a real arcade.  With one or two of those things I don't think we would still be having this conversation... I would be on your side but surely with four major strikes against them you can see my point and everyone else's point.  Keep in mind I was a big defender of these initially... until I actually got ahold of one that is and have seen that pretty much no new members have came from them.

Also about the dispute about "polite".  Considering the circumstances I think yeah people were super polite.  I checked and there are two full pages of posts in this forum, pretty much all started by -1.  You know if the company had come out with a lot of stuff I could see it, but they have released to date:

1.  The original run of games.
2.  A new four-player cabinet style for turtles and ect.
3.  Some wall do-dads. 
4.  Some extremely over-priced bar stools.
5.  The bar tops.
6.  The wall hangers.
7.  Star Wars
8.  Their new e-3 offerings (even though e3 didn't happen this year). 

Do these merit mention?  Sure.  Would it be fair to say that it might take multiple threads?  Absolutely.  We should even take into account the few posts that weren't started by him, those from people showing off a mod or asking for help... of course we want to see those and help if we can....  But two pages man, and most of those were made about that initial run of games.  If Saint hadn't split this stuff out into it's own forum we'd be up to our knees in a1up posts... all essentially made by one guy.  That would be great if there were tons or arcade1up enthusiasts on the forums, but do date since the split we've had you, me, yots and occasionally mike and maybe pbj drop in and I would argue that really only yourself and -1 truly like the things with the rest of us simply being a1up curious.  Don't misunderstand, I'm glad this particular forum exists and it is interesting to browse, now he's got a place to shill their products all he wants, but -1 wasn't a victim in all of this. 

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2020, 01:38:32 pm »
Maybe I'm just used to it, because it doesn't bother me. People say NIC card, SAM missile and a whole variety of crap like that to me all the time.

You fine gentlemen - keep up the good fight!

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2020, 02:39:08 pm »
"But with riser"  LOL  Yes and with an apple crate I'm 7 feet tall, but here in the real world we don't measure things like that do we.

Going full Howard I see. Nice. Glad to see you still have all your sharp edges.

A couple of the SKU's include the riser, so to me, those are all-in-one units that you would measure as 1 piece. If I put these toys in a covered passageway with arches along one or both sides, they would technically be an arcade game. Same with Monopoly or Jenga, lol. So there, put some arches in and boom - instant arcade and arcade games!

Seriously, I don't care about this all that much. Guess I consider them closer to an arcade game than you guys do. I own 3 full size, 1 converted arcade 1up, 1 bartop that I just extended to be cabaret style, and 2 non-riser arcade1ups - they are all arcade games to me.  :dunno

arfink

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 01, 2023, 07:55:57 pm
  • Narf!
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2020, 01:26:30 am »
Gonna be hilarious if the A1up guys get their Sinden stuff before the Kickstarter backers get theirs. That guy gives out licenses pretty freely for a tech that nobody has actually gotten to buy yet.

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2020, 04:11:53 am »
Gonna be hilarious if the A1up guys get their Sinden stuff before the Kickstarter backers get theirs. That guy gives out licenses pretty freely for a tech that nobody has actually gotten to buy yet.
I would assume that someone from a1up has actually tested it :p
Then again its a1up so who knows lol

Doubt they will ship first though, Reason I say that is if they have done a similar deal to what the AVS had they have to manufacture their own guns etc.
Andy just allowed them to use his tech inside basically.

Still as I mentioned above would prob be worth getting one on the cheap just to get the gun parts.

I presume they would not of changed the hardware, Just have to see I guess.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2020, 09:15:16 am »

Doubt they will ship first though, Reason I say that is if they have done a similar deal to what the AVS had they have to manufacture their own guns etc.

Still as I mentioned above would prob be worth getting one on the cheap just to get the gun parts.

I wouldn't assume anything. They've cut some pretty weird corners in the past. I've heard almost no complaints about the star wars controller, but then again, they put an 8 way on a cabinet for burger time.

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2020, 09:16:51 am »

I wouldn't assume anything. They've cut some pretty weird corners in the past. I've heard almost no complaints about the star wars controller, but then again, they put an 8 way on a cabinet for burger time.
Yeah but it would be more work to modify the design which is what makes me assume it will be as per Andys spec.

JDFan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2020, 09:31:36 am »

And that might be the reason they do get them out first !! -- FIgure as a toy manufacturing company they already have all the access they need to production facilities that are more than capable of quickly producing plenty of the guns and with the relationships they already have in place and the $ it wouldn't be surprising if A1U's production could be pushed to the front of the line in the factory.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2020, 10:10:36 am »
I'd love it if they made a good Point Blank cabinet. Curious to see how this one goes.

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2020, 11:42:18 am »

And that might be the reason they do get them out first !! -- FIgure as a toy manufacturing company they already have all the access they need to production facilities that are more than capable of quickly producing plenty of the guns and with the relationships they already have in place and the $ it wouldn't be surprising if A1U's production could be pushed to the front of the line in the factory.
Andys production is already under way, All due to be finished in the next few weeks I believe.

Of course I dont know when the A1up deal was done so who knows.

JDFan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2020, 02:41:19 pm »
Andys production is already under way, All due to be finished in the next few weeks I believe.

Of course I dont know when the A1up deal was done so who knows.

A1U was going to be retailing the BBH cab by the xmas shopping season - so I'm sure they already have the production started ( since it takes a couple months at least to get them from China to the various retailers in order to be ready for the Black Friday start of the shopping season ) -- From what was talked about He was flown out from the UK to NY to meet with A1U pre-covid 19 - so they've been working on it for awhile at least.