Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: ...  (Read 1489 times)

abispac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:38:49 pm
« on: May 26, 2020, 12:54:41 pm »
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 04:55:24 pm by abispac »

abispac

• Offline Offline
Re: Igrosoft Games not working properly. Can we fix them?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 07:51:31 pm »
no one?

Haze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 04, 2023, 08:30:02 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
    • MAME Development Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 10:29:59 am »
> but i did sold a couple of those machines to guys with man caves

>  They are not perfect so they cant becomes commercial.

It became commercial the moment you sold it, that's the definition of commercial.  Imperfections don't make something 'not commercial' otherwise half the AAA releases of 2020 would be considered 'not commercial'

abispac

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 01:18:29 pm »
> but i did sold a couple of those machines to guys with man caves

>  They are not perfect so they cant becomes commercial.

It became commercial the moment you sold it, that's the definition of commercial.  Imperfections don't make something 'not commercial' otherwise half the AAA releases of 2020 would be considered 'not commercial'
ok lots and lots and lots of folks and maybe even you have sold a mame machine to friends or relatives, all of them or us (or whoever sold them) are not trying to become rich or start a business with it, its just a sale and you charge money to make a buck for your time, thats all, pretty much anyone gets it. For me "commercial" means you sell the machine so a place can exploit it and get money out of it for as long as they can. Thats what i mean by saying commercial. I hope i made my point, as i said i already have the version of mame that works correctly, maybe developers dont want to get igrosoft games working correctly because the fear those games can get exploited, i get that, no problem, but if that was mean to happen , then it should be allready happeninig as the software its out there already. Ill post videos later on to proove it.  I really get the point of not publicly sharing roms links and blah blah blah, but lets be honest, if all of us would only have the roms of games we own, then this mame thing probably wouldn't be as what it is now.
Anzwer me this question haze, being honest to God:
Do you have only the roms of the games you own?

abispac

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 04:53:33 pm »
know what, im done, im out of this forum, fell free to delete my account for good. Sorry to bother you guys. Im 40+ years old, no worth the time, it was a pleasure to know you guys. Bye bye.