Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Anybody have a Mega SD + Model 1 Genesis? Lords of Thunder issues  (Read 4736 times)

KenToad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 12:37:11 am
  • Flap Flap Flap
I already posted on the TerraOnion Tech support forums. I'm having an issue with Lords of Thunder randomly resetting or freezing with music playing during the first 3 levels. Anyway, very few people on their forums seem to be using the old model 1 (seemingly not even the developers have access to one for testing).

Anyway, if you have the same hardware setup I do and are running firmware 1.04 R09, I would appreciate it very much if you could test the USA Redump version of Lords of Thunder, at least through the default first 3 levels. I've already replaced the files three times to be sure that I'm not having image issues. Thanks in advance.