Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: A thank you to Andy at Ultimarc.  (Read 6225 times)

Titchgamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
A thank you to Andy at Ultimarc.
« on: August 02, 2019, 06:10:10 am »
I just wanted to say a public thank you to Andy at ultimarc.

As you may recall I have had a problem with my 1 aim traks recoil since I brought it way back when, I did not buy it direct from ultimarc but after several attempts at fixing the problem with the vendor I decided to just say sod it and play with it minus the recoil as the gun still worked as a gun.

Anyways a few weeks back Andy said he was that confident in the AT's he would fix any problem with them so I emailed him and he asked me to send him the gun.
Bearing in mind that I did not purchase it from him and the thing is now several years old so way out of any warranty true to his word he fixed it and sent it back to me free of charge.

Which means I now have 2 aim traks with working recoil :D

I know I have praised Andys products in the past but I really cant knock his customer service either so Thanks Andy!

:D

bobbyb13

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 12:03:17 am
  • I believe I may need an intervention
Re: A thank you to Andy at Ultimarc.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 01:58:01 pm »
I know this is an old thread but think it merits being being bumped as I agree wholeheartedly.

That guy rocks
Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools! I can fix it.